What a load of old bull

2 Likes

I saw that as well. What a load of bullocks! Made themselves look like idiots. I wonder if they have a public relations department. If they do some firing is in order.

3 Likes

Bullying.

9 Likes

Next they’ll be having a pop at Rudolph.

1 Like

Or Red Rum, oh but he’s dead - but would that stop them!!!

1 Like

And they have form at being silly, if you read the final paragraph. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No such thing as bad publicity I suppose - I now know they’re an Austrian outfit.

2 Likes

I noticed that too!

1 Like

I think they are in a viennese whirl

1 Like

That got me thinking, I can’t remember the last time I saw a walnut whip.

1 Like

Nor me, but then I’m lactose intolerant these days and can’t eat them!

Not sure I ever liked them that much but can see them in my mind in a childhood cornershop.

1 Like

Used to like crunchie bars myself and mars bars straight out of the fridge

1 Like

Yes they have won grand prixs so rarely recently that one isn’t reminded very often that the team that is based in the UK is Austrian for some financial reason or other.

Red Bull is Austrian because it was founded in Austria by an Austrian. The racing team is in the UK because that’s where F1 and its suppliers are concentrated. But this story reminds me:

1 Like

I think it even was a Thai energy drink originally, but a smart Austrian businessman made a deal to license it worldwide and consequently got very (very) rich.

2 Likes

Bulls Blood gives you horns! :cow:

6 Likes

Indeed. I meant the company RB was founded in Austria. Dietrich Mateschitz was born 10 km from my birth town. They have been very annoying since, with Mateschitz supporting the populist right and most recently when using their Servus TV cable station in Austria and Germany for giving a platform to covid deniers and conspiracy theorists

3 Likes

I really had no idea and haven’t watched F1 for decades, I think I thought it was a US brand fro some reason. Maybe thinking of Chicago Bulls or something.

1 Like

If I had that and Red Bull could be in trouble - getting horns coupled with a stimulant!

2 Likes