What a load of old bull

I don’t think I’ve honestly ever tried it.

I think one look at the ingredients would cause you to pause.

IIRC, you cannot buy it through the automated tills at my local Sainsbury’s without the (referral) red light coming on.

1 Like

Actually if you read behind the headline Bullards are seeking to register their trademark not just for gin but soft drinks including energy drinks. Although they say they have ‘no intention’ of making the latter it seems a little bit provocative.

Mind you that is not the story that sells.

My cynical mind suggests Bullards PR team are grinning from ear to ear.

Bruce

2 Likes

Not so much cynical as perceptive I think…

1 Like

I may have skimmed the article, or maybe more detail was added later, but does sound as though the scope of their application went beyond the obvious.

That is normal practice for a trade mark application. You can delete goods if objected to but you can’t add to them, so you may as well try to go for a broad range of goods to start with.

1 Like

However he was very tasty!

For sure, my all-time favourite chocolate bar is Mars bar from the fridge. Gotta be cold.
Crunchie bars are excellent as well.

Also because it was (if I remember correctly) the Jaguar team before it became Red Bull (apologies if I have that mixed up - it’s quite hard to keep track of which team was who)

True, but in any case makes a lot of sense to be in UK

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.