What a pile of drivel...The Brits

Um, yes. The Brits were apalling. Not quite up to the Fox and Fleetwood level of shame. But close.

I mean people get paid for that?!

Pinkā€™s comment:

ā€œTo be considered in the same category as David Bowie and the Beatles and Sir Elton and Sir Paul and Fleetwood Mac is beyond anything I can comprehend.ā€

ā€¦not only you.

Back to the thread - Great win in the cricket - mind you, the wicket looked benign (as for most ODIā€™s nowadays) save the odd high bounce.

Yes, apologies, that was rather rude of us, great win by England though :joy:

It was a let down, there have been some good performances over the years with Adele etc but last night was dull. I did like Jess Glynne and thought Jorja Smith sung well but too much drivel in between. Kids liked Little Mix though (Is there a rolling eye emoji ?)

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :+1:

Well at one stage I was wondering which act was ODI from Barbados :smiley:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

The presenter really grated too with snide quips about older bands.

1 Like

At least Lily Allen didnā€™t let the side down with her effort, shame she didnā€™t win any thing.
Most " Brit" awards are meant with a foot in the mouth - rather than tongue in cheek. Never forget Julian Clary when he had a little slot on the " Brit " Comedy awards one yearā€¦

1 Like

Luckily I didnā€™t see The Pitts as they should be renamed. Perhaps Don McLean was right when he wrote American Pie

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.