What Alan Parsons thinks of "audiophiles"

Confused now, is that clip supposed to be “comedy”?

I thought it was hilarious espescially in regard to the ‘nice action’ part.

I think AP is a great producer and made some great music and some of his songs give me goose bumps. I Robot is a great album.

And not forget this

Producer with Engineering credits on Abbey Road by a band called The Beatles. Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd and Year of the Cat by Al Stewart.

So overall a great artist and producer. in Britian there schould be more respect for some artists.

1 Like

He’s an artist and a producer. Is he a great one? I doubt that anyone outside of his fan base could objectively make such claims. Respect comes and goes with achievements. I did t he’s lost any respect from anything other than a small community of audiophiles who have a tendency away from objectivity much of the time!

I do not understand why you always says something 100% opposite what i say. Could we agree that we do not answer on each other anymore. Before this get again on flaggin. I do not answer on your contributions so please do not respond on me anymore. It slowly is looking like you do this on purpose.

1 Like

I am outside his fan base and I for one think he is a great producer.

On purpose? Twice! To the best of my knowledge. Didn’t even realise it was the same person.

Last time out you threatened to leave the forum. Rather think the problem is with anyone disagreeing with your good self. If you can’t cope with an honest opinion different to your own then being online probably ain’t the place for you. I don’t propose to comment further. Plenty of people will disagree with my perspective and they’re welcome to do so. I doubt they or I will be throwing toys out of the pram as @Dozey has already confirmed.

If you want to police this forum and dictate the opinions post and add in a little paranoia to boot perhaps you should ask permission from Naim first!

I actually think he’s a very decent producer but not an especially compelling artist.

Quoth the Raven - “Nevermore” is particularly apt at this point of this thread me thinks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.