What are you driving and why would we be interested?

that was quick-nice one and good looking vehicle

We’re heading back to Gloucester now and I’m impressed so far, it drives beautifully.

1 Like

My car, used year round, top down as often as possible.

14 Likes

it should eat those miles

1 Like

Very nice, like the colour. Hate driving big suv’s in multi-storey car parks🥺

What do you mean “don’t like runny eggs headlamps”. I have them on my Boxster 3.2S and they look great. Also cost me far less than all the Naim kit I have purchased over last 30 years!

I’m not fond of them either but this was reasonably easy, lots of cameras and alerts plus excellent vision.

1 Like

One of the best cars I’ve owned. The VW V6 is one of the best engines around. When set up all you have to do is steer, very relaxing drive with plenty of power in hand.
I only changed mine when I moved to the wilds of Norfolk and was surrounded by single lane tracks. Two or three near misses with the wing mirrors was enough.

2 Likes

With the cruise control set correctly you really don’t even have to steer.

It’s a very relaxing drive with heaps of power, thankfully Mrs Pete’s is very happy.

1 Like

You keeping you’re little other runabout at this stage Pete?

Yep, the Suzuki is for around town and bashing around the bush.

I have a big soft spot for 5’s having tracked an NA for 4 or 5 years. Is yours standard or any mods?

1 Like

Light mods, only gained about 20hp

4in1 manifold, skuzzle cold air induction, aftermarket exhaust, the roll bar , aftermarket suspension and a few small cosmetic things :slight_smile:
Would love to swap the engine for a 2.5l but gotta save up for thst

1 Like

Sounds good…BBR used to do some good packages for the NC if you fancy going all in!

1 Like

Yeah they now doa new 2.5l engine brand new… get that tweaked… then if you are really made supercharge that… :0

AKA baboon’s bottom

1 Like

AKA Bugs Bunny🐰

1 Like

Great tech and enormous cavernous boot for the dog

5 Likes

After recent oil & filter change, the winter wheels are on for the coming season
:snowflake: :snowman_with_snow: :cloud_with_snow:

14 Likes

@Pete_the_painter, (and anyone else) how’s your Veloce? I’m also an Alfa fan having had a few 156s (including the GTA) and a Giulietta. Currently, and reluctantly, selling my 997 (post 1260 on here) and next year will part with my Jag XE and likely replace these with a Veloce…I’d love the Quadrifoglio but can’t really justify the expense given that I’m now in early retirement and do very few miles, and those I do are mainly commuting/ town driving.