What are you having for Breakfast?

My breakfast today

5 Likes

As this is in Home Theatre I’d rather hoped it was a film review. Are the figs to balance the effect of the eggs?

1 Like

I’m concerned what’s going to be happening by lunch time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong category …eggs ?
Figs from my tree…kumquats from neighbour’s .
Delicious and cleansing !

1 Like

Ah, so they are. Silly me! I should have looked more closely. Presumably this is breakfast in France rather than Wales. It looks very tasty, though I’d add a glass of orange juice or water. It’s Oatibix for me, with a mug of tea and a glass of orange juice with bits, avec pulpe.

Apologies for incorrect posting
Perhaps Richard could put this topic in Lounge ?
Regards

Usual breakfast here.

9 Likes

And here’s mine.

4 Likes

Is that a coffee press? Not seen that one before if it is.

My lanyard stays on the shelf until tomorrow, thankfully.

Moved for you. Your figs may do likewise shortly…

9 Likes

That’s an Aeropress. My son had one and it made very fine coffee. I’ve been thinking of getting one myself.

2 Likes

Thanks HH!
I’ve heard of them, never seen one.

Hmm…intrigued. May give it a go.

The mind boggles!

Great devices - I have one at work and one at home. Cost about £25 and make excellent coffee, particularly if you grind coffee just before brewing up

2 Likes

It’s an aeropress- available from all the usual places. Cheap. Light. Transportable and makes a great cup of coffee.

1 Like

Cheers all. Aeropress ordered. Will be great for work, no more instant!

1 Like

A bowl of Flahavan’s porridge made with semi-skimmed milk & a spoonful of demerara

:bowl_with_spoon: :yum:

4 Likes

Nothing exiting just the basics. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How very 80’s

Overnight oats with a couple spoons of blueberries and a scoop of rhubarb compote. Oats soaked in milk and kefir.

2 Likes