What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Pro Cantione Antiqua - Schutz: 11 motets

4 Likes

3 Likes

On CD:-

Neil Young - After The Gold Rush

14 Likes

Steve Lacy and Mal Waldron play Ellington and Strayhorn. Wonderful music.

2 Likes

Now Playing…

Lizz Wright - The Orchard

Streaming on NAS… waking up to the beautiful voice of Lizz Wright this morning and she is sounding mighty fine! … a great way to start the day…

12 Likes

have a lot of CW albums but, for some reason, not this one. situation will be remedied soon. thanks Dan
enjoy/ken

1 Like

Dire Straights

Private Investigations: The Best of Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler - CD Rip

Double Cd version, one of the best greatest hits collections I have. Stunning.

Edward

9 Likes

Dav301 & dan_steel seem to have started something, as I too am having a Neil Young afternoon, chez Dave.

Hadn’t played this since the arrival of the ND 555 … never sounded better … Neil’s guitar on the outro on “Southern Man” is positively screaming! … good shout , chaps. :+1:

14 Likes

kraftwerk

Going through a bit of a phase listening to all my favorite albums as a kid (just upgraded amp so almost like hearing them in a different light)

11 Likes

Song of the day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After a very busy weekend in the kitchen, my body hurts as hell…

After a few listens to this I always feel kind of rejuvenated

3 Likes

16 Likes

North Mississippi Allstars.

World Boogie Is Coming.

Shake Hands With Shorty.

Both albums are available on Tidal, so if you fancy some down home, gritty, Hill Country blues, these are the guys … it don’t get no better … sho’ nuff.

3 Likes

David Knopfler

Acoustic - CD Rip

Edward

2 Likes

Bon Scott – lead vocals
Angus Young – lead guitar
Malcolm Young – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Cliff Williams – bass guitar, backing vocals
Phil Rudd – drums

Highway to Hell is the sixth studio album by Australian band AC/DC released on 27 July 1979.
It was the band’s fifth studio album released internationally and the sixth to be released in Australia.
It was the last album featuring lead singer;
Bon Scott who died early the following year on 19th February 1980.

15 Likes

Wien, September 1995

3 Likes

V
Mazzy Star. She hangs brightly.

Turned up just a little…

First witnessed this live played album at Glastonbury fest 93 . Been smitten rotten ever since.

7 Likes

22 Likes

Genesis - Foxtrot - streaming

I’ve gradually worked through my early Genesis to the end. Haven’t got The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway. …and then there were three … is not the same!

Anyway everything in Foxtrot revealed even in the loud passages … is the loud instrument the mellotron? Can still hear the beautiful guitar playing, flute …

Phil

14 Likes

15 Likes