What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Trying to suck people in with flashy text :smiley:

Bill Frisell - Unspeable

2 Likes

How about Neon Womb from Sheep Farming in Barnett!

2 Likes

Jennifer Warnes Famous Blue Raincoat (remixed).

10 Likes

I meant the weekend, we have a long weekend in Germany…

1 Like

I’ve started a new thread for favourite Toyah tracks.

Long time since hearing this. Holds up well.

14 Likes

Sierra Hull - 25 Trips

1 Like

Pat’s latest is good stuff to work to.

8 Likes

Apparently this guy (Leo Sayer) had a birthday the other day, I’ve always enjoyed this album. Silverbird Probably peaked a little too early cause not much happened after this.

7 Likes

Hi Paul

I listened to “Script” last night and it sounded great so I will be playing these two records a bit more over the coming days. Thanks for the feedback.

Peter

No problem LSLFAN. It’s an album that takes me back to the 80’s and many happy memories.

1 Like

Panic over. They’ve sent update. Will arrive early next week. I’m too mean to pay for next day delivery. :woozy_face:. Would like to know what you think of it compared to his other releases. Can’t believe he’s been recording for nearly 35 years.

6 Likes

All this talk of Roger Waters on another thread made think of how good Pink Floyd were. This stills makes the hair on the back of my neck tingle. Dark Side of the Moon.

26 Likes

it’s all been said about this peace of work, sometimes the word album does not seem anything like enough

Us and them still brings me to tears and the clocks on time!

3 Likes

The Last Shadow Puppets - Everything you’ve come to expect

1 Like

Us and Them is a masterpiece imo.

3 Likes

Elvis Costello and The Roots - Wise Up Ghost and Other Songs. After a slow start in the first 3-4 tracks, I think this album improves a lot as you work through it.

5 Likes

Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Live from the Ryman. Excellent live album from Jason and his band.

6 Likes