What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Dianne Reeves - I Remember

Just finished listening to this record. She has such a tremendously strong voice, and this Blue Note recording does it justice. Oh, and there are some great tunes too!

4 Likes

Wonderful.

G

11 Likes

12 Likes

That belongs in the most unpleasant album covers thread.

A bit of Madge.

Very polished album, marmite I guess.

Forgot this was on it, how feminine she looks in the video which was one of my daughter’s childhood favourites.

2 Likes

Great album when AK thought it was his band and he was the boss although to be fair there were further gems to come imo.

1 Like

John Martyn. Heaven and Earth… Released posthumously.

71jE6gbtD7L.SS500

9 Likes

Quite interesting album…

5 Likes

7 Likes

Great trio

4 Likes

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy.

14 Likes

To be totally honest I’m not a huge fan, however tracks like Highway to Hell, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Jail Break and It’s a Long Way to the Shop if You Want a Sausage Roll have lots of history for me. I didn’t mind Back in Black although I’ve only really listen to it once or twice but imo everything they did after just sounded the same.

I’ll get back under my rock now. :grin:

2 Likes

Was it any better than this…

6 Likes

Granted not the best cover but a wonderful album by a wonderful artist. :+1:

1 Like

A career highlight from Fish. Sounds amazing in stereo, not had a chance to listen to the 5.1 blu Ray yet.

8 Likes

My deluxe edition arrived today, just playing the first disc now. Sounds absolutely epic so far!

2 Likes

Jeff Beck - Jeff Beck’s Guitar Shop

A bit more Beck to finish the evening while I do some reading; though I’m not sure I’ll concentrate on the reading that much…

11 Likes

Instead of what I watched I should have listened to this.

9 Likes

Suzanne Santo & Gary Clark Jr

2 Likes

Saw it mentioned here a couple of times and it’s been a while…

20 Likes