What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Yep they are coming out as a cd set in Dec. Only available from her Acony site. The set is up for Pre order at the moment.

All the Good Times has had a very limited cd release again this was only available direct from her site.

This is the blurb about the 3 cd set

This deluxe package consists of a 12-inch “old-school, tip-on” style box made by Stoughton Printing, including a special 66-page song book with photos, lyrics, and guitar chords for all 48 tracks. The CD box will have all three volumes of Boots No. 2: The Lost Songs on three CDs in jewel cases.

10 Likes

7 Likes

A classy rock/blues outfit from the states right at the the top of their game. Barely known over here, which is a real mystery!!

2 Likes

Thanks, now I know the albums you are referring to. I don’t buy CDs if I can avoid it so will get the flac downloads.

Pretenders The Singles

19 Likes

Perfect harmonic empathy/synergy ?

7 Likes

23 Likes

Frank Sinatra - In The Wee Small Hours.

17 Likes

I certainly will, many thanks. Sort of going backwards with SW, starting with the most current first!

The Who - The Who Sell Out.

Not listened to this for a very long time; and even when I did it was at a school freind’s house and I suspect he just played extracts (just bought it on CD). Some absolutely fantastic tracks (that I know well) and what sounds now like a lot of fill alongside them.

10 Likes

I know what you mean, Dylan in Calgary 1988. Dreadful, very late, uninterested and quickly gone. Tracy Chapman as the support was very nervous, not very talkative, played her whole debut album but was very focused, authentic and enjoyable. That saved the night :blush:

18 Likes

I saw Van Morrison years ago at the Brighton Centre, I believe he was supported by the Meters. He was obviously having an off night. He rushed through this set in about an hour, wouldn’t come back for an encore and didn’t utter one word to the audience.

1 Like

Booker T and the MG’s - And Now

7 Likes

Bob Dylan Blood on the Tracks

22 Likes

Doesn’t get mentioned that much here but think it’s a great album.

2 Likes

Indeed. Have a lovely day, Pete.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Radio Paradise while watching BTCC…

5 Likes

There’s a theme developing here. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve downloaded that, pal. I’ll let you know in a day or two. All the best.

1 Like