What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Rolling Stones, Big Hits High Tide And Green Grass.

18 Likes

Just recently downloaded….

3 Likes

Seeking New Gods by Gruff Rhys. Came out earlier this year and I think his best solo album to date. Listening tonight as seeing him tomorrow night at the Electric Ballroom in Camden

5 Likes

Brandi Carlile - In These Silent Days
CD|2021

8 Likes

Interesting pieces of music

7 Likes

Spotted in a trawl through cd’s in a charity shop, seemed rude to not donate

71vrJe6VGLL.SS500
As Time Goes By - The Very Best Of Little Feat, at 20 tracks, there may be something I don’t have.

16 Likes

David, give Piano Sketches a listen.
Only 4 tracks but my oh my… the last track particularly.

2 Likes

Just miss seeing them.

Stevie Wonder. Fulfillingness first finale.
Boogie on Reggae woman!

20 Likes

It’s been a good few years since the last My Morning Jacket album but they’re now back with this self-titled number. Very good it is too - very MMJ. Hopefully they will tour as they are a brilliant live act

4 Likes

Listening to this right now…
Coincidence!

Ha! I’m really enjoying it

Just checked website and no UK dates as yet

1 Like

Didn’t compare it with the cd version, but this one in high res sounds pleasing to me.

13 Likes

Nothing much in amongst the bonus trax that are any good and I am not a great fan of the Wembley Show.

Yeah true, just pleased with the sound of the core album…, an ok investment via my Qobuz sublime…

Staying with the Stones…

15 Likes

My second find of the day, i normally don’t have such luck amongst the usual dross.

Abbey Lincoln - Four Classic Albums, wow, this lady has been getting a lot of plays on the forum lately, and i can see why. Just perusing the list of top notch musicians involved in the albums also, i think this is going to be a winner :+1:

12 Likes

Bruce Springsteen, western star. :cowboy_hat_face::notes:

20 Likes

Only discovered Bill Fay this year but I just love this album - one of my favourites now

5 Likes