What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Yes I know the feeling - it’s on Qobuz for £7.99 - bargain.

1 Like

On Naim vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes: :grin:

9 Likes

It’s pi**ing down here in the Dales so lifting the spirits with my own private concert.

Ye Gods, they were good live.

19 Likes

Zep 2. Old Vinyl. Sounds great still. It’s heavy and at times funky, probably their best album overall although 4 has three of their best songs.

91pZi1ZeRmL.SX355

27 Likes

13 Likes

I still have a tape of this from the radio in about 1981 when I was a student. It has all Plant’s chat between the songs, some of it complete Bo**ocks, but very interesting.

2 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

On vinyl… :+1:t3: :notes: :sunglasses:

15 Likes

This MoFi Mono 45rpm version of this classic album is nothing short of stunning. The album comes alive in mono

13 Likes

4 Likes

Ooh! Very tempted to buy this as it looks so cool in pink. I have an original copy which is very punchy with great bass as befits the music.

Linda Lewis debut album ‘Say No More’ from 1971.

Stellar bunch of musicians on the album and superb production.

9 Likes

Cool! I was playing this the other night

1 Like

Now playing…

Chelsea Carmichael - The River Doesn’t Like Strangers

Chelsea Carmichael (Tenor Saxophone), David Okumu. (Guitar), Tom Herbert (Bass) and Edward Wakili-Hick (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… I found on Qobuz in the new ‘New Releases’ section and taking out for a spin. First time listening to Chelsea and this quartet is sounding mighty sweet on the opening track! Looking forward to the rest of the album.

2 Likes

One of my favourites, Matty Groves and the Deserter hard to beat

1 Like

Quicksilver Messenger Service | Happy Trails Live in 1969 | 2017
This one is a recent bandcamp acquisition https://quicksilvermessengerservice.bandcamp.com

9 Likes

Possibly one of the best debut albums of all time!

7 Likes

Vinyl.

1 Like

Tangerine dream force majeure

7 Likes

On original vinyl… :sunglasses: :grin: :notes:

15 Likes