What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

The die-cut sleeve…a lost art?

9 Likes

And why not a magnificent album

1 Like

Don Henley. Cass county.
This is nice. New to me and recommended by @Radikal

11 Likes

Sting. 10 Summoner’s Tales. CD. Not played this in 10 to 15 years. Very Sting, and lots of well known songs. Better than I remember.

18 Likes

Talk talk,what can one say about this album just sublime spirit of eden just magnificent Talk_Talk_-_Spirit_of_Eden_cover

14 Likes

6 Likes

Perge | Attalus | 2013
Lovely Berlin School synth’ driven electronica that lets the cares of the day wash away. Shades of the Tangerine Dream meisters… obviously.

2 Likes

Nice, relaxing music

8 Likes

A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Exploding in Your Mind: Volume 2

With Volume 1 - a superb collection of stuff.

4 Likes

Now if they had been on qobuz I would have been impressed :sunglasses:

1 Like

Evening Kev, don’t know how I have missed her for so long, but able to put that right now. I don’t normally go in for these Avid sets, but this was obviously too good to pass up. I will certainly be giving her another spin this evening.

1 Like

Irreversible Entanglements ‘Open the Gates’ - achingly hip US jazz collective - pretty free but funky with complementary poetry declaimed over the top. Tidal streaming but Vinyl out soon.

1 Like

Klaus schulze timewind

7 Likes

Dear Science from Brooklyn based post-punk/electronic/ whatever TV On The Radio. Haven’t listened in a while - great stuff

6 Likes

Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Can’t Stop The Love on Capitol Records 1C 064-24 0288 1, EU 1985

a really rare gem - Denon DL-311 LC

3 Likes

81XfC9jlrOL.AC_SL1500
Little Feat - Waiting For Columbus, live album, recorded '77.

13 Likes

Good night with…

Robert Plant - 2014 Lullaby and…

16 Likes

sounds like a wonderful plan

1 Like

Piano and electronics reworking of Philip Glass pieces, released last year. A very enjoyable album.

5 Likes

10 Likes