What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

7 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Lee Scratch Perry live gig officially recorded never released.

6 Likes

The O’Jays - Let Me Touch You on Philadelphia International Records ST 53036, US 1st Press 1987

4 Likes

Morning, no you don’t have to adjust your world clock I was up late to watch the cricket. Game didn’t start till 1.00am but I didn’t last much past 1.30am. :grin:

1 Like

Lush.

14 Likes

Abbey Lincoln - Four Classic Albums.

9 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

Stanley Clarke - Journey To Love on CBS / Embassy EMB 31891, NL 1975

6 Likes

Charlie Rich, Super Hits. Qobuz. Mu-So Qb 2.

5 Likes

Now playing…

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

David Gilmour (Guitar, VCS 3 Synthesizer, Vocals), Roger Waters (Bass Guitar, Tape Effects, VCS 3 Synthesizer, Vocals), Lesley Duncan (Vocals), Nick Mason (Percussion, Tape Effects), D’ick Parry (Saxophone), Barry St. John (Vocals), Liza Strike (Vocals), Clare Torry (Vocals), Doris Troy (Vocals) and Richard Wright (Keyboards, VCS 3 Synthesizer, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… I saw this listed in the new releases section on Qobuz and thought I would take the Hi-Res version out for a system… and it is sounding mighty sweet! A very pleasurable trip in the way back machine to the early 70’s…

27 Likes

Easter by Marillion, proof that there was life after Fish

3 Likes

8 Likes
3 Likes

Only time for one before 3 grandsons arrive for a weekend. Been waiting to hear this, The War on Drugs I Don’t Live Here Anymore

11 Likes

To start the day…

John Lee Hooker - 1992 Boom Boom

21 Likes

I’m hooked to this album too. Did you watch the live special on Disney plus? Lovely performance, especially the tracks with the LA Phil backing. I hope they will release it as a live album in the near future.

1 Like