What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

I’m not sure if this is some dodgy bootleg or not, but there are some good songs on it.

9 Likes

Just love this album- Lana Del Rey- NFR. Hilarious lyrics, fab SQ- it’s all there.

16 Likes

Love that 14’6 price tag :ok_hand:

1 Like

Now playing…

Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse of Reason

David Gilmour (Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals), Carmine Appice (Drums), Jon Carin (Keyboards), Bob Ezrin (Keyboards, Percussion), Steve Forman (Percussion), Donnie Gerrard (Vocals), John Halliwell (Saxophone), Andy Jackson (Sound Effects), Jim Keltner (Drums), Darlene Koldenhoven (Vocals), Michael Landau (Guitar), Patrick Leonard (Synthesizer), Tony Levin (Bass Guitar, Stick Bass), Nick Mason (Drums, Electric Drums, Sound Effects), Scott Page (Tenor Saxophone), Bill Payne (Hammond Organ), Phyllis Saint James (Vocals), Tom Scott (Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone), Carmen Twillie (Vocals) and Richard Wright (Kurzweil, Organ, Hammond organ, Piano, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this morning with this October 2021 re-relase of the hi-res version of ‘A Momentary Lapse of Reason’ and David and the band are sounding mighty sweet!

13 Likes

2 Likes

Japan - Adolescent Sex
Jethro Tull - Stand Up

Vinyl.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Along with lots of crackles and pops on my copy :neutral_face:

1 Like

Really- track 2 side one has a few - but other than that it’s a really excellent pressing.

May dig it out later, I don’t seem to have much luck with many newer vinyl releases.

1 Like

20 Likes

Rolling Stones, Hot Rocks 64-71. Vinyl.

16 Likes

23 Likes

Sofia Gubaidulina a legend. I was surprised (happily) twice this week, once with Len Deighton and now with Sofia Gubaidulina - both are still alive.

4 Likes

I saw them play a little local festival a couple of years ago, the set started a bit cruise-loungey, but rapidly livened up, and they were great.

1 Like

Moved onto Free- The Free Story. Bought this secondhand for pennies- looked filthy but a few times through the RCM and it plays beautifully

16 Likes

Watching the excellent Dinosaur with Laura Jurd & Eliot Galvin at Cambridge Modern Jazz temporary HQ in a Baptist Church. The devil’s music in a church - hallelujah.

3 Likes

Stevie Wonder - Talking Book.

28 Likes

Enya,Enya2
watermark

14 Likes

5 Likes