What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Greetings from Asbury Park New Jersey.

1 Like

Of course it is! Shuffle is the second album. Silly boy, will amend. Thanks Andy.

1 Like

A bit of King Crimson

17 Likes

Epic…

G

19 Likes

Ray Lamontagne - Monovision
CD|2020

16 Likes

Prince - Lovesexy, playing an early UK pressing. One of the better / consistent 80s records from P, also looking resplendent lying on a giant orchid. And why not.

13 Likes

If you have the Archive box-set, that has the Supper’s Ready from that concert, albeit with studio dubbed vocals, the mask didn’t do a lot for PG’s vocal clarity.

1 Like

On CD - Caro Emerald… Deleted scenes from the cutting room floor

5 Likes

Bad Company - Bad Co.

Great debut album and a nice bit of old school hard rock.

19 Likes

Following up last night’s TV documentary with a bit of a Shads fest.

download

12 Likes

Perfect debut.

G

12 Likes

Sam Wills, Breathe. He was supporting Jamie Cullum at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester last night. I’ve never seen Jamie before, but he and the other great musicians he surrounds himself with put on an amazingly varied and hugely enjoyable show. Sam Wills was the support act. I’d never heard of Sam before, but his set was captivating. Vocal, jazzy, atmospheric is the best I can do as a description. His album on Qobuz is well worth a listen.

3 Likes

George Michael - Listen Without Prejudice. A creative change in direction compared to the solo debut album - mature, sophisticated and George’s voice at its very best. Superb album.

15 Likes

John McLaughlin & the 4th Dimension - The Boston Record (live)

5 Likes

Some nice additions and artwork on the remastered / remixed MLOR.

Also thanks to this post have realised somehow I missed new Tori Amos album so that is sorted and in this spirit any Alt-j fans they have a new album on pre release as of yesterday I think.

12 Likes

Really weird one but it’s one of those albums for me where the cover for no obvious reason puts me off playing it more, and when I do I realise how good it is, go figure?

1 Like

More throwback sounds.

G

7 Likes

Not one of his finest only saved by two or three decent tracks. Transformer it is not!

6 Likes

Bob Dylan - Unplugged.

Great set list and production.

12 Likes

Pink Floyd | The Piper at the Gates of Dawn | 1967
The Pink Floyd’s fine debut, this one taken from the mono mix released on vinyl in 2018.

10 Likes