What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

3 Likes

Now playing…

Andrew Duhaon - The Moorings

Andrew Duhon (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Harmony, Vocals), Adam Campagna (Accordion, Keyboards, Piano), Jack Craft (Cello), Sam Craft (Violin), Michael Girardot (Trumpet), Kara Grainger (Vocal Harmony), Jonathan Harris (Lap Steel Guitar), Eric Heigle (Drums), Chris Lippincott (Pedal Steel), Lisa Mills (Vocal Harmony|), Trina Shoemaker (Percussion), Myles Weeks (Electric Bass, Upright Bass) and Maxwell Zemanovic (Drums, Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… an earlier mention from @NigelB had me place this album in the queue and now taking it out for a spin. …and Andrew and his assembled talented group of musicians are sounding mighty sweet!

4 Likes

Bebel Gilberto, Tango Tempo. :relaxed:

8 Likes

Eagles, hell freezes over. :relaxed:

18 Likes

This album was sold 2.8 million copies in the US alone.

12 Likes

Sarah McLachlan. Surfacing. Starting to miss angel. Let’s give this a spin. :relaxed:

10 Likes

The War on Drugs Live Home gig for the new album.

9 Likes

Glad you like him. Yep an amazing guitarist.

1 Like

Ben Harper, winter is for lovers. :relaxed:

9 Likes

Jose Roberto Bertrami Blue Wave + Dreams Are Real / 1999 Milestone / US CD / MCD470822

Starting Tuesday with this excellent CD (2 LP’s on 1) by the Azymuth keyboard player.

1 Like

Came up as a recommendation on Facebook.

5 Likes

One of my all time favourite albums, released 50 years ago today!

The Mahavishnu Orchestra - The Inner Mounting Flame

14 Likes

Elvis’ Golden Records. Spotify.

7 Likes

Oscar Peterson Trio with Milt Jackson Very Tall / 1999 Verve / Germany CD / 5598302

Oscar Peterson Piano
Milt Jackson Vibraphone
Ray Brown Bass
Ed Thigpen Drums

Another spin for this wonderful recent purchase.

13 Likes

Steely Dan. Live.

Very welcome live set recommended by @Clive

17 Likes

Catfish Keith - Catfish Crawl

7 Likes

Fleetwood Mac…Peter Green’s, the only FM in my book…
Boston Live

Heck of a bass on this recording, and Peter great as always. Lovely.

16 Likes

Discussing politics of course is not allowed here, so I framed my comment carefully. The person you refer to is nothing more than a self interested opportunistic old etonian chancer who will adopt any position that benefits him and him only. His current posturing is sickening and people are stupid enough to believe him. The bumbling buffoon image he suckers everyone with is a put on that disguises a calculating, narcissistic and dangerous career “politician” I could go on but this is a music thread so…

:heart:

8 Likes

Colin Hay - I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself

4 Likes

Agreed :+1: a musical answer would be Numbered Days by Eels.

2 Likes