What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Linda Lewis, rock a doodle do-o. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Final disc of this superlative 5-CD set. Ray Charles was rather good, wasn’t he?

11 Likes

Paul simon - Still Crazy After All These Years.

13 Likes

Mrs M has COVID, so I’ve retired to the music room with the headphones on to give her some peace. Not really knowing what to listen to other than I felt that it was going to be a CD night as I’ve had a long tiring day and I don’t think I’ve got the energy to go through the vinyl ritual (that I love), but not tonight.
Open minded picking through my CDs I see Pavement, ahh I haven’t listened to you for quite some time so on you go. It’s actually a very good album.

I hope Mrs M feels better soon, her wee heart isn’t the best

6 Likes

Yes in deed it is. A desert island disc for me, along with The Man Who Sold The World.

1 Like

14 Likes

Just having a good listen to what’s going on hear - sometimes you have an album for ages and never really listen to it - quite brilliant.

16 Likes

Sat listening to Golden Brown under canvas, rain dying off, nice bottle of Montepulciano on the go … things could be worse.
Stranglers_-_La_Folie_album_cover

8 Likes

Bobbie Gentry, ode to Billie Joe. :relaxed:

10 Likes

Maximum heaviosity from the Sabs’ classic lineup.

17 Likes

Lisa Mills, I’m changing. :relaxed:

6 Likes

I hope so, fingers crossed for a rapid and full recovery.

1 Like

+1 on that :+1:

2 Likes

Magnificent!

6 Likes

The Moody Blues - A Question of Balance - 1970

Thoroughly enjoying this, some dying light outside as the rain tips down on Anglesey, a little JBL not quite nailing it like the Naim/Dyns would at home, but it’s nice to be out.

16 Likes

Andrew Bird – Inside Problems
CD | 2022

4 Likes

ZZ Top - Tres Hombres - 1973

… still outdoors, about 12c now so feels nippy in shorts, these lads are doing the business though …
R1_Scan_20190902_163655

20 Likes

Gretchen Wilson, here for the party. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Haven’t heard a naff release from Too Many Zooz yet. Older one from their catalog.

1 Like

On newly acquired used (but as new) vinyl:

I’d be lying if I said it didn’t hurt a bit to be re-buying titles I had before.

20 Likes