What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Now playing…

Miranda Lambert - Palomino

Miranda Lambert (Vocals), Cary Barlowe (Electric Guitar), Sarah Buxton (Vocals), Luke D-ick (Banjo, Bass, Clapping, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboards, Percussion, Vocals), Fred Eltringham (Clapping, Drums, Percussion), Ian Fitchuk (Bass, Fender Rhodes, Hammond B3, Keyboards, Percussion, Piano), Kenny Greenberg (Steel Guitar), Natalie Hemby (Vocals), Jason Lehning (Bass, Keyboards), Alfreda McCrary (Vocals), Beverly McCrary (Vocals), Regina McCrary (Vocals), Rob McNelley (Clapping, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar), Al Perkins (Pedal Steel Guitar), Kate Pierson (Vocals), Jon Randall (Clapping, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Vocals), Mikey Reaves (Electric Guitar), Fred Schneider (Vocals), Jimmy Wallace (Keyboards), Cindy Wilson (Vocals) and Craig Young (Bass, Clapping).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… a mention above from @LSLFAN above had me place this April 2022 album release from Miranda in the queue and now taking out for the spin, and she and the band sound mighty sweet on the opening track! …looking forward to the rest of the album. It does bring me back to the early 90’s when I lived in Dallas for a couple of years and enjoyed a lot of country western music in the local watering holes and dance halls as well as the Starplex.

8 Likes

Bruce Hornsby Absolute Zero

7 Likes

Ok I’ll go with the flow, and so far so good. Thanks for the heads up @LSLFAN :+1:

7 Likes

Interesting wikipedia page

If you enjoyed Kacey Musgraves Golden Hour you’ll love this, it’s got a nice honesty about it. I’ll be playing again.

3 Likes
1 Like

Beth Orton Trailer Park

18 Likes

Bruce Springsteen Western Stars

18 Likes

3 Likes

The Cars. The Cars.

Thanks to @Steve_S for reminding me of this little gem that I’ve not heard for about 40 years. Catchy new wave.

18 Likes

Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here

30 Likes

Mavis Staples & Levin Helm - Carry Me Home

8 Likes

War All Day Music

7 Likes

8 Likes

Sharon Van Etten - We’ve Been Going About This All Wrong

10 Likes

Shawn Colvin - All Fall Down

8 Likes