What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Me or Jimmy?

1 Like

New artist for me, apparently ex Suede guitarist……like this album……4 hours long. 2 hours in-now and still really like this.

5 Likes

Now playing…

Ludovic Navarre AKA St Germain - From Detroit to St Germain (The Complete Series for Connoisseurs)

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… kicking off this Saturday afternoon with St. Germain and getting some house music going in the back ground while doing some house work chores. Sounding sweet!

4 Likes

Steve Hackett- Live at Hammersmith - WAV CD rip
Fantastic live takes on early Genesis and his solo album, guitar led prog from a great guitarist with a superb band and vocalist, I loved the Halifax gig of this tour, and this brings back great memories. I’m playing the rips of both discs.
Thanks @Debs, although I rarely mention it I really like your anniversary posts, and the trigger for listening to this today was much appreciated. Happy Birthday Mr H.

16 Likes

You can’t beat a bit of jangly American guitar rock

Tom Petty & The HeartBreakers - Greatest Hits

And no one did it better than Tom Petty still can’t believe he’s no longer with us

16 Likes

Have a look here., Charles. Also do a quick search and there’s load of different opinions on it. Good luck.

1 Like

The Weeknd - The Highlights

1 Like

Old 1970s vinyl:

8 Likes

@Charles64 – I use one and I do think it makes a slight difference, tightening things up a bit over the standard Linn mat. No idea why it does, but it does…

3 Likes

Thanks both for thoughts.

Does the Collaro necessitate VTA adjustment when used on an LP12?

15 Likes

No, but I guess it may depend on your arm (I have an Ittok)…

1 Like

The Vaughan Brothers - Family Style.

16 Likes

Quite a few of us! Yes, I’d recommend it!

2 Likes

Thanks Kev.

I currently have an Akito. I think I’ll give the mat a go. Worth it for small enough outlay.

3 Likes

Exactly, you won’t know if you don’t try.

Hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

2 Likes

Snarky Puppy Tell Your Friends / 2012 Art of Groove / German CD + DVD / MIG80152

6 Likes

Yes indeed. Thanks for the correction to the date. Apologies, it was 1975. Have changed my post.

1 Like

The velvet underground & Nico, the 45th anniversary. Just had a listen to this followed by I’ll be your mirror: a tribute to the VU&N. Enjoyed it and appreciate the latter even more now! :relaxed:

12 Likes

Jake Xerxes Fussell ‎– Good and Green Again
CD|2022

Now onto …

Industrial Strength Bluegrass: Southwestern Ohio’s Musical Legacy (Various Artists)
CD|2021

5 Likes