What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Trying to prep supper to but i keep replaying The Silence.

4 Likes

Larry Carlton & Steve Lukather - No Substitutions (live in Osaka)

If you like the albums Larry has recorded with Robben Ford and haven’t heard this, you just have to hear this. In my opinion this blows the Robben Ford albums to pieces. A cracking album!

2 Likes

Deep Sea Diver - Secrets
CD|2016

1 Like

George Benson Give Me The Night / 2015 Warner / Japan CD / WPCR28201

13 Likes

On CD:-

Electronic - Electronic

Cat Power - Covers

14 Likes

‘Get the message’ is one of the all time great singles

6 Likes

Now playing…

Keb’ Mo’ - Good To Be

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… kicking off the Friday morning with Keb’ Mo’s latest released yesterday and, as always, he is sounding mighty fine! So nice to see so many fellow forum members taking ‘Good To Be…’ out for a spin… Life is sweet!

15 Likes

Perfect record to start the weekend. It really does sound amazing, system is firing on all cylinders tonight

10 Likes

download.jpeg-14

Emily Barker - Room 822

Recorded with her husband Lukas Drinkwater in a hotelroom (hence the album titel) during quarantine.
10 delicate songs.
Sounds pretty good despite recorded in a hotelroom.

5 Likes

Following No Substitutions with a much earlier release from Larry, Sleepwalk. A little less frenetic than No Subs.

3 Likes

Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg | 1969
Their debut album that is of its time now but has a few tracks that are interesting to listen to again after decades of being forgotten here.

8 Likes

14 Likes

Lisa Hannigan and stargaze - Live In Dublin
CD|2019

6 Likes

…and…were getting some reaction to the news just in that Adele has cancelled!

7 Likes

Fabulous recording and a brilliant performance

14 Likes

69 année érotique - what a track just an amazing intro. Serge was a genius.

1 Like

Now playing…

John Mellencamo - Strictly A One-Eyed Jack

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… a mention from @Pete_the_painter above had me place this newly released album, January 20th, from John in the queue and now taking out for a spin and he is sounding mighty fine!

10 Likes

Last minute shout, gang … … … just added to the schedules … … … 21.00 : Beeb4 : A profile of the recently departed Meat Loaf.

9 Likes

Original ‘77 pressing that my dog (as a puppy) thought was a chewy toy, hence the bottom corner missing !!!

14 Likes