What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Just finished…

Aoife O’Donovan - Age of Apathy

Streamed on Qobuz (96/24)… kicked of today’s exercises while listening to the new release, January 20th, and she is sounding mighty sweet!

Now playing…

Brandi Carlile - In Theses Silent Days

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… now continuing on this afternoon with this recent release from Brandi and she and the band are sounding mighty fine! Finished the exercise routine and enjoying a glass a water, a cup of coffee with a sandwich and relaxing with Brandi and the band…

10 Likes

30 Likes

Another clonker….

18 Likes

Having an ADF week this week. X-Ray are releasing this on vinyl in March… I feel a pre order coming on, lost in it this evening 8)

1 Like

Roxy Music - Stranded.

24 Likes

Unité Africaine - Mélomé Clément Orchestre

4 Likes

I think this is possibly one of the best pressing I own. The dynamics are awesome.

10 Likes

Whoever it was who posted the link to the Guardian article and interview with Sonny Rollins, I’d Like to thank for drawing it to my attention. However, I am unable to find the post.

Sonny Rollins - The Bridge

8 Likes

Cat Power, wanderer. Happy birthday Charlyn “Chan” Marshall aka Cat Power. :birthday:

6 Likes

81Un0hZLIxL.SS500
Jimi Hendrix - South Saturn Delta, always nice to hear other versions of " Little Wing ".

19 Likes

I think it’s in the Jazz thread.

1 Like

5 Likes

Max Romeo. War ina Babylon.
One step forward. Two step backwards

10 Likes

You’re having a late one. :flushed:

1 Like

I’m in the Bigg market looking for a fight.
:sunglasses:
Goodnight Pete.

2 Likes

The Jayhawks Sound of Lies

10 Likes

Elton John Single Man

8 Likes

Elton Elton The Complete Thom
Bell Sessions

9 Likes

Meat Loaf, bat out of hell. Got to give his most infamous album a good spin. :relaxed:

20 Likes

Julie London, calendar girl. Not sure if it’s the cover that made me play this but the songs are certainly great. :relaxed:

8 Likes