What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Brings back memories …

7 Likes

I really don’t think they meant it in the Gary Glitter sort of way :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

<>

btw: The Hoodoo Man Blues copy i have is an excellent reissue, probably from 2014 the year i bought it for £9.50, after a recommendation on the old naim forum from Dr Steve, aka Dr Blues :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fantastic! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Saw Natasha Marsh in Paris when my wife went to see Il Divo. Lovely voice and if she was the only act we would have been happy. Saw her again in concert Portsmouth Cathedral- lovely evening.

Pleasure - it’s a very good album!

1 Like

13 Likes

John Coltrane - Infinity (1972)

Alice Coltrane takes mid 60’s Coltrane adding strings and harp. Condemned at the time but Mrs Coltrane is on to something here - a beautiful mess.

9 Likes

I’m New Here - Gil Scott-Heron

11 Likes

AVH’s stunning new live album.

8 Likes

7105LAfgmgL.SS500
Van Morrison with Georgie Fame & Friends - How Long Has This Been Going On.

14 Likes

Starting Thursday morning with Sean Rowe after many posts by @seakayaker and a few others. This is latest seems to echo how most of us have been feeling the last few years. They Darkness Dressed in Coloured Lughts.

3 Likes

71P5pgdfnnL.SS500
Norah jones - Come Away With Me.

28 Likes

5 Likes

As mentioned by @Clive Ane Brun Leave me Breathless

8 Likes

Bowie - Lodger

18 Likes

Some Roon trickery :slight_smile:

Two guys I don’t think get near enough love on the forum.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Lucinda Williams, little honey. So busy this morning I didn’t have any time to listen to music. :weary: Better late than never. Happy belated birthday Luncinda Williams! :birthday:

12 Likes

Although I recognise (and own) the album, I think it would be useful if you were to add the name of the artist and title of the work, particularly in this case.

BTW if anyone is wondering, it’s Cry of Love by Jimi Hendrix.

2 Likes