What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

The Ballad of the Green Berets

Just Finishing…

Avishai Cohen - Naked Truth

Avishai Cohen (Trumpet), Yonathan Avishai (Piano), Barak Mori (Double Bass) and Ziv Ravitz (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… coming towards the close of the day and took Avishai’s ‘Naked Truth,’ released last February, out for a spin and he and the members of the quartet are sounding sublime! Love his music…

6 Likes

Now playing…

Benjamin Lackner - Last Decade

Benjamin Lackner (Piano), Mathias Eick (Trumpet, Voice), Jérôme Regard (Double Bass) and Manu Katché (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on this evening with this recent release, October 13th, and taking out for its second spin and Benjamin and this talented quartet are sounding mighty fine! A wonderful album and the music is soothing and a lovely way to approach the end of the day…

3 Likes

Andrew Bird My Finest Work Yet

6 Likes

Bowie Space Oddity remix 2019

18 Likes

Ese & the vooduu people, how to spot a sociopath. I don’t usually listen to single. This one is nice! Thank you @TheKevster! :+1:

7 Likes

Ese & the vooduu people, dynamite. Yep, single is way too short. Adding 20mins more with this. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Some recent listens:

Bought recently - not as ‘aggressive’ as I remember, will need some repeat listening…

7 Likes

10 Likes

Following a recommendation some time ago.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t think I ever heard this before - really enjoyed it

8 Likes

9 Likes

Still for me one of the guitar greats for blues feel. Wish i had been at this gig.

10 Likes

Giving it a try

8 Likes

St Germain Tourist / 2000 Blue Note / France CD x 2 / 724353367107

Starting Monday with this excellent recording.

15 Likes

Joanne Shaw Taylor, nobody’s fool. Noice. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I had not heard of Grant Geissman but discovered he had made about 15 albums.

Daniel Herskedal - Out of the Fog

Daniel Herskedal Tuba and Bass Trumpet

Emilie Nicolas Vocals

Eivind Aarset Guitar

Helge Andreas Norbakken Drums

2 Likes

2 Likes