What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Kate Rusby - Holly Head (vinyl)

Released yesterday.
Just having a quick listen before wrapping it up as a crimble pressie for Mrs. G, before she comes home from work.

7 Likes

Joni Mitchell - Night Ride Home

For some reason I don’t have this in my collection. I guess I drifted from Joni following her less than top division albums of the ‘80s. This, however, which I’m playing from Qobuz, is not dissimilar to Turbulent Indigo, it’s immediate successor, and I’m enjoying it immensely. Currently on second time round.

16 Likes

And now for something completely different

2 Likes

Similar like Linkin Park, like it

2 Likes

Eagles - Live.

10 Likes

Taken By Trees – Open Field
CD|2007

1 Like

My Incredible String Vest

:+1:

5 Likes

Thanks Dread for that image I will struggle to get rid of :woozy_face:

1 Like

Buster Bloodvessel’s Day Out!

1 Like

Jeff Beck Group - Beck-Ola

12 Likes

10 Likes

Feist – Metals
CD|2011

5 Likes

14 Likes

The Police - Synchronicity.

19 Likes

Sugar Minott - Herbman Hustling (Black Roots LP)

The great Lincoln Sugar Minott from 1984

:heart:

6 Likes

Got this yesterday as a birthday gift from my daughter, I was never really into punk but to be honest there’s only a handful of duff tracks across the 4 cd’s

Now That’s What I Call Punk & New Wave

Playing disc 1 at the minute and it’s all great stuff, perhaps the only thing missing is some Pistols but suppose you can’t have everything

4 Likes

Beverley Craven - Promise Me

We went to the Anvil at Basingstoke to see Beverley Craven with Julia Fordham, Judie Tzuke and Rumer performing their Woman to Woman tour.

5 Likes

Some incredible tracks on there. More new wave than punk I think.

1 Like

Elizabeth & The Catapult – Taller Children
CD|2009

2 Likes

Dennis Brown - Revolution (Yvonne’s Special LP)

One of Dennis’s best albums from the 80’s, definitely all killer from the title track, the brilliant Promised Land with Aswad, Have You Ever, To The Foundation, Armagedeon, Breaking Down The Barriers and his cover of The Long And Winding Road.
An essential classic album

:heart:

2 Likes