What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Yes, for me that CD conversion and Vitamin Enhanced box set helped me recover most of my lost stuff.

Hell yeah. It’s a trip and a half👍🏻

Seat belts on, holographic headphones and tubes on… restraints on… stick jammed in mouth. Ok…. HIT IT…. Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh . Wibble :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Tyrannosaurus rex. Prophets seers and sages.
Wonderful second album from Marc Bolan and Steve Took, sadly no longer with us.

12 Likes

2020 - Nick Cave // Idiot Prayer

11 Likes

Now playing…

Alela Diane - Looking Glass

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this morning and into the noon hour with a first time spin of ‘Looking Glass’ and the opening track is sounding mighty fine! …looking forward to the rest of the album.

5 Likes

And, towards the other end of Martyn’s career. Glasgow Walker. 2000. CD. The man who could flip between being a Cockney and a Glaswegian at the flick of a switch. Lovely album imho.

8 Likes

Yuna - Yuna
CD|2012

pop. enjoyable album i haven’t listened to in a long while.

Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign

13 Likes

Now playing…

Anna Tivel - Blue World

Anna Tivel (Vocals), Galen Clark (Piano, Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Organ) and Micah Hummel (Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this afternoon Anna and along with Galen and Michael are sounding sublime! A beautiful album and becoming one of my favorites…

4 Likes

Too much footy watching … on with the music :+1:

18 Likes

Otis Redding and Carla Thomas - King & Queen

10 Likes

Total Reggae- One Drop (VP 2CD/Stream)

Absolutely brilliant cherry pick of contemporary One Drop Roots Reggae.
The One Drop genre came about as a counteraction to the negativity and gangsterism of modern Dance Hall music.
So a new generation of young roots oriented artists getting back to traditional Rastafari inspired music with modern digital production values, some beautiful songs, spirituality and powerful revolutionary fire

:heart:

5 Likes

1991 - Peter Hammill // The Fall Of The House Of Usher

2 Likes

New 180 g vinyl:

10 Likes

Nightwish, imaginaerum. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Daniel Avery. Songs for Alpha 2018.
Playing his newest release, but much to love about this one.

2 Likes

1974 - FZ // Apostrophe

13 Likes

Hotel Costes. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thanks for this , have it on now and sounding good.

There seems to be a few of these themed compilations on streaming platforms, which is great.

I’ll usually try to buy but it’s great to be able to listen to suggestions on this thread and make up your mind with knowledge of what your buying. (I bought a lot of great albums (CDs) 2005-15 but also quite a few that didn’t quite do it for me from suggestions on this forum and its previous 2 iterations).

.sjb

3 Likes

Andreas Vollenweider Down To The Moon / 2006 Edel / Germany CD / 0166702CTT

3 Likes