What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

By turns exuberant and reflective playing and a tangible feel of friendship to this.
Ekaya - Abdullah Ibrahim

8 Likes

Charles, I have to say I don’t know many of the artists in your posts but I love seeing your posts and the Linn LP 12 with current album playing. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks (Mr) Dom.

Spirit | 1968
I had them out to play earlier in the week but decided that some more is needed, this is their sophomore album carrying its 54 psychedelic rock years very well.

10 Likes

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, The Best Of Everything. Vinyl. 4lp box set.

19 Likes

Going through a Rush phase at the moment, although I have been in awe of the virtuosity on show, particularly drums and guitar-work, for the last 40 years.
Playing 1975’s Caress of Steel out of the three albums contained in 1978’s Archives.

17 Likes

1967 - Traffic // Mr Fantasy

16 Likes

UK first press vinyl from 1989…

9 Likes

Sounds great, enjoy it👍 I am absolutely happy with my SN3/HiCap DR Setup. I have been owning it since 2020. Have a nice evening @GeoffC and enjoy your music :ok_hand:

1 Like

Keeping it Electronic (is it Electronic???)

24/96 download.

Recording quality off the charts.

Oh, I love the artist too.

6 Likes

An interesting musical meeting: Oregon & Elvin Jones/Together

6 Likes

1 Like

Babe Ruth | First Base | 1972
Good old British rock turning fifty.

8 Likes

LP - Warner Bros Inc. Rhino 2010 reissue : )

Tony Iommi – guitar
Geezer Butler – bass
Bill Ward – drums
Ozzy Osbourne – vocals, harmonica on “The Wizard”

Recorded at Regent Sound Studios, London on 16th Oct 1969 / Album release 13th Feb 1970

<<>>

Happy Birthday Tony Iommi! :birthday: :balloon: :metal:

born 19th February 1948 in Birmingham, England :uk:

26 Likes

Shankar Family & Friends

6 Likes

The fantabulous debut from Broadcast, The Noise Made By People (2000):

5 Likes

Tears for Fears, the hurting, pretty apt as I’m watching the late game and hoping Tottenham don’t go all Spursy.

16 Likes

Jan Garbarek & The Hilliard Ensemble - Officium

12 Likes

1967 - Cream // Disraeli Gears

29 Likes

Following the advice of @steviebee; @eltigreferoz; @Count.d; @Quad33; who guided me towards the Analogue Productions 45 rpm reissues of The Doors LPs (thank you!), I also picked up the AP 45rpm of Pet Sounds, mastered by Kevin Gray. Really isn’t much to say except that I hope all forum members get the chance to hear it.

24 Likes