What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Sunday Fishing.

G

17 Likes

Andreas Vollenweider & Friends 25 Years Live / 2008 Kin Kou / US CD x 2 / KIN17711

3 Likes

Nice round sound

5 Likes

Carpenters - Singles 1969-1973, on an early UK pressing. Sunday afternoon and time to melt into ‘that voice’ while cleaning a few records.

13 Likes

26 Likes

Back from a windy walk going galactic with Sun Ra and full Arkestra Live at Montreux. Staggering raucous cosmic big band jazz with more of Ra’s piano playing than normal. On an excellent Let Them Eat Vinyl reissue.

8 Likes

Sorry Dread, was responding to your Superline question. I asked the same when I got my SL, and the answer was locking down not really necessary (and that BNC were preferable).

1 Like

Tears For Fears, the Tipping Point. Really enjoyable and we’ll produced album, excellent

15 Likes

1974 - Rick Wakeman // Journey to the Centre of the Earth ( live)

19 Likes

Beethoven Symphony no. 7 - Weiner Philharmoniker / Carlos Kleiber

15 Likes

61DJ0bg-JeL.SS500
U2 - The Joshua Tree.

21 Likes

Hans Zimmer

The World Of Hans Zimmer - A Symphonic Celebration

hzawos

Brings back memories of being at the concert with my friend Alan at the Hydro in Glasgow March 2019

Edward

7 Likes

1 Like

Staying with the big band theme only more lyrical and scandi this time. Mike Westbrook Love & Understanding with the Swedish Radio Jazz Group & John Surman. Just gorgeous Sunday arvo music. On My Only Desire double vinyl

He’s playing Cheltenham Jazz Festival this April doing his Ellington thang. Booked our usual Airbnb appartment altho with Gregory Porter curating there are way too many vocalists. Should be enough besides.

5 Likes

1971 - Yes // Fragile

24 Likes

Grant Green Green Street / 2002 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724354003226

Great disc for a sunny Sunday, before a long walk.

15 Likes

Excellent. Have a listen.
download

2 Likes

Lazy Sunday sounds.

G

10 Likes

Dexter Gordon - Go

It would have been his birthday today (b. 27/2/1923) so playing this, probably his most well known album.

Then occasionally I switch to the news on Sky News or BBC News or Twitter and I realise what a sad world it is today.

17 Likes

81IizBVbNcL.SS500
The Derek Trucks Band - Songlines.

9 Likes