What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

51Cm0NfX3hL.UX250_FMwebp_QL85
Bette Midler - The Best Bette.

5 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

One of the most awesome soundtracks ever, on double vinyl:

19 Likes

OK, second and latest album by Thomas William Hill, Grains In Space…unlike his first posted previously, this is much more ‘beats’ oriented, less Baroque…could be just this first track tho: we’ll see. Certainly more percussive.

2 Likes

Now playing…

Tori Amos - Under the Pink

Tori Amos (Vocals), John Acevedo (Viola), Steve Caton (Guitar), Paulinho Da Costa (Percussion), Michael Allen Harrison (Violin), Melissa “Missy” Hasin (Cello), Ezra Killinger (Violin), Cynthia Morrow (Viola), Carlo Nuccio (Drums), George Porter, Jr. (Bass), Chris Reutinger (Violin), Trent Reznor (Vocals), Jimbo Ross (Viola), Nancy Roth (Violin), John Philip Shenale (Hammond Organ, Strings), Nancy Stein-Ross (Cello), Francine Walsh (Violin) and John Wittenberg (Violin).

Streaming on Qobua (96/24)… continuing on into the mid-afternoon hour with Tori and she and the talented group of musicians accompanying her are sounding sublime!

17 Likes

This is not the best Wailers album (sorry, but it’s not) but it’s still damn fine…

14 Likes

Bob Dylan Rough and Rowdy Ways

19 Likes

No but this probably is, Kaya.

15 Likes

Erm…no.
Rastaman, Burnin’

Kaya…nice, but. No… :laughing:

1 Like

A blast from the past:

4 Likes

Jason Isbell, David Crosby and Shawn Colvin performing a blistering version of Ohio.

8 Likes

Bob Marley and Wailers. Catch a fire. (2cd deluxe edition)
Oh dear. Technical problem. Both @Pete_the_painter and @steviebee were wrong. This best one.
Or maybe Uprising or……:sunglasses:

20 Likes

Sorry that can’t be correct I’m never wrong. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Kicking off with a classic this morning…

18 Likes

Might be a classic but you’d need awfully good eyesight to see who it is.

2 Likes

Lordy Pete - take your sunnies off :dark_sunglasses: :laughing:

There again…perhaps it is my bigger screen.

2 Likes

:grinning: A Love Supreme

1 Like

Love that map – proper wall feature.

4 Likes

I am just on an iPhone, and probably more relevant just got back from beers with mates. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes