4 Likes

Gettin’ Boondoggled with dub!

RIP, respect due Robbie Shakespeare
:heart:

5 Likes

America | 1971
Their fine eponymous debut album.

14 Likes

Elvis Presley, For LP Fans Only. Vinyl. This copy is a reissue from Speakers Corner.

10 Likes

I have it, not played yet my TT is just back from a cart fit. Will give it a spin shortly.
If you like it, All In The Mind which is a kind of Vol 1 to Breathe was recently a Tone Poet release and well worth bagging.

:heart:

5 Likes

Contrepoint - Nicholas Godin

4 Likes

After two nights at the outlaws and a 3 hour dark and wet drive back in the need for something to chill to. And … Relax… You Beauty altogether now “and it’s just a box of rain”

19 Likes

Enjoyable, just downloaded

1 Like

Hall & Oates - H2O, from a recent secondhand record haul. And suddenly I’m right back in the 6th form common room where this was played on repeat for weeks. @Richard.Dane - you were right, it’s a very good sounding disc.

13 Likes

Craft Recordings’ excellent 2020 all-analogue rendering of a Riverside classic.

12 Likes

The first two take me straight back to my teenage years, I bought “ Goodbye and Hello” in 68, it was my first Buckley, in the US it came as a gatefold sleeve while here we had to make do with a plain vanilla single sleeve. I did buy a US copy in the mid seventies, just for the gatefold. There’s a mono copy around as well.

Yes terribly sad that Jeff had such a short life, what an incredible album “Grace” is. Only saw him live as part of Elvis Costello’s Meltdown festival on the Southbank, but he left a lasting impression.

2 Likes

Sandy Denny. IV
Sometimes filed under Led.

30 Likes

Haven’t heard this in yonks. Pre-barcode WEA Germany pressing.

16 Likes

David Bowie - Young Americans, first UK pressing. Playing for the big man’s seventy fifth birthday.

26 Likes

Enjoyabe music, well played

7 Likes

Listening to the Soundtrack of this excellent film Belfast it’s mostly like a
Van Morrison greatest hits record.

3 Likes

Van Halen, 1984. Thank you @Stephen_Tate for mentioning VH. :relaxed:

10 Likes

On the Dame’s 75th (I got it right this time!), this great reissue from 2020…

12 Likes