What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

4 Likes

11 Likes

The Dave Brubeck Quartet At Carnegie Hall / 2001 Columbia / Austria CD x 2 / C2K61455

Starting a sunny Sunday with the DBQ.

13 Likes

Dawn FM - The Weeknd (in 5.1 courtesy of Apple Music)

2 Likes

Earl Klugh Heart String / 2000 EMI / US CD / CDP7465522

5 Likes

Secret Oyster - Sea Son (original Dutch pressing)
Bowie - Diamond Dogs (First UK Pressing) I cranked this up yesterday and listened to it intently without any distractions. I know the album very very well being a huge Bowie fan during the 70’s. It never quite registered with me as being top top drawer Bowie until yesterday. Probably the first time Ive played it on the latest incarnation of the LP12 with my MF7 speakers and I am having to reassess my opinion. It is fantastic and definitely one of his best!! Better late than never.

3 Likes

New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers - Vol. 2
Blues supergroup with Charlie Musselwhite, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Jimbo Mathus, Jim Dickinson, Luther Dickinson and Cody Dickinson.

7 Likes

Allegri String Quartet Haydn, Shostakovich, Schumann / 1997 naim / Austria CD / naimcd016

7 Likes

Larry Carlton Friends / 2014 Warner / Japan CD / WPCR28103

7 Likes

2 x LP - Atlantic 2014 reissue : )

John Bonham – drums, percussion
John Paul Jones – bass, Hammond organ, Moog synthesizer, mandolin, double bass
Jimmy Page – guitars, banjo, …and duff digital remasterings
Robert Plant – vocals

Recordings from studios; Rolling Stones Mobile, Headley Grange, Hampshire, and Island Olympic, London. 1969/1970 - Album released in October 1970

<<>>

Happy 78th Birthday Jimmy Page!

born in the west London suburb of Heston on 9 January 1944 :uk:

35 Likes

Gold - Steely Dan comp.

13 Likes

Of course you know Rod Stewart appears on the album.

2 Likes

From the Five Years box set

8 Likes

Oy-oy!:sunglasses:

1 Like

A Celebration Day!

Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin III / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR11613

23 Likes

Lovely recording and some excellent reworking of his earlier material. Dave Weckl on fine form.

2 Likes

Taken from the excellent Cool Cat LP a reissue of which is available on Pre Order from Tidal Waves Music.

5 Likes

Hayden Thorpe, once of now disbanded Wild Beasts , second solo album, Moondust for my diamond , such a gorgeous album for almost any mood.

Thoroughly recommend anyone checking him or indeed Wild Beasts out, special band and artists.

Really suits Naim too.

1 Like

On Vinyl:

19 Likes

Stevie Wonder Songs in The Key of Life / 2000 Motown / EU CD x 2 / 1573572

31 Likes