What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

12 Likes

Hand On The Torch - US3

6 Likes

Just listened to Chet, Cool Cat (thanks for the reminder above) and now moved on to Sandy Denny’s sometimes unloved Rendezvous. It sounds pretty good to me on a wintery Sunday afternoon.

13 Likes

My first Zep album, bought because my art teacher at school designed the cover. The tunes are not bad either.

7 Likes

The first track uses the music of Shostakovich 5th.

Sometimes you gotta play it as it lays.

5 Likes

Rolling Stones - Blue & Lonesome.

23 Likes

On Vinyl:
Rod Stewart - The Tears Of Hercules

4 Likes

Lazy Sunday afternoon listening. Not a huge Norah Jones fan, but this one is really, really good.

23 Likes

Sinead O’Connor in the news for the most awful, heart wrenching and tragic reasons.
Playing this as a reminder of the genius that created this masterpiece. Still heart wrenching, but beautiful, and timeless.
RIP one baby.

12 Likes

Chopin Polonaises - Maurizio Pollini DG originals

3 Likes

The Dame - Diamond Dogs

25 Likes

Bobbie Gentry | Live at the BBC | 2018
I’ve not taken her Bobness out for way too long, this is a lovely recording.

14 Likes

Back from a long crisp walk to watch Forest/Arse on the box. The fixture feels a bit 90s so it has to be Trip-hop time. Beth Gibbons’ voice isn’t a thing of beauty but it just works perfectly.

15 Likes

A bit of good old blues ‘n’ soul from Southern Avenue. Needs to be played loud!

8 Likes

On CD:-

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery

12 Likes

Now playing…

Angele - Nonante-Cinq

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… kicking off this Sunday morning with a random pick from the albums section on Qobuz… Getting the feet moving with some dance and a lovely voice from Angele. Not my usual ‘cup of tea’ but going with the flow and easing into the day…

2 Likes

2 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

Ray La Montagne ‎– Gossip In The Grain
CD|2008

10 Likes