What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Quite remarkable if you’re in that kind of mood to do proper f…all

3 Likes

Jazz Is Dead 10/Remixes.

3 Likes

“Sir” Oliver Mally Group - Cancellation Blues

3 Likes

Starting with an old favourite… prepping for the gig next week.

10 Likes

Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks

The album on which the stars aligned for Bob.

21 Likes

Classic Records version of this LZ classic!

27 Likes

Maren Morris, humble quest. Wasn’t sold after e first track but it gets better and better through the rest of the tracks. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Beverly Kenney, born to be blue. :relaxed:

3 Likes

King’s Disease II - Nas

Perfect combo of Nas+Hit Boy (who nails an oft elusive take on a modern-ish, trap aware, hip hop soundtrack).

Comes with excellent features, notably Eminem, EPMD & Lauryn Hill.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The Oscar Peterson Trio We Get Requests / 2005 Verve / EU CD / 0602498840429

10 Likes

CD ripped to WAV.

9 Likes

Youn Sun Nah, same girl. Beverly Kenney is known for her phrasing, here is another. :relaxed:

6 Likes

It’s rude of me to forget, but thanks to the OP’s who brought these two great recent albums to the forum. Played back-to-back.
Lord Huron - Long Lost
Alt-J - The Dream
41U+zz+mErS.SY780

6 Likes

That made me laugh! Coincidentally I’ve been playing Ijahman quite a bit this week.

Only just got up 12.40 been laying out trying to ease the Cynthia in my back. I may just try to play an LP or two later :joy:

2 Likes

Cynthia, like it not heard that before!

1 Like

Just got up, going to try an LP…not that I’m fishing for sympathy or anything :grin:

:heart:

9 Likes

CD ripped to WAV.

16 Likes

Music Madness - Mantronix (1986)

This used to be the future. Electro-hip hop: none finer.

4 Likes

I sympathise with the back pain. Mine isn’t too bad currently but I think we need a new mattress!

I’ve been suffering with tennis elbow for at least 4 weeks after clumsily moving a heavy bag of solid fuel, which was imrpoving until I decided to do a spot of gardening on Wednesday as it was our garden refuse collection week. My right thumb is also extremely painful. The combination of these things is so frustrating as simply filling a kettle or reaching for a cup is sore.

2 Likes