What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Married to Donald Fagen for 20+ years.

2 Likes

Steely Dan seemed to be on everyone’s playlist last night, guess it’s my turn - Aja.

31 Likes

Steve Winwood Arc of a Diver, takes me back to a trip to Bali in 1980. Thankfully music can do that and it’s probably the safest way to travel these days.

29 Likes

My favourite Talking Heads album Fear of Music

27 Likes

To start the day…

1966 John Mayall Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton

18 Likes

Back before the internet and living out of London with zero Pirate Radio the Fair coming to town two or three times a year would always be a treat when it came to Soul, Funk and Reggae music Treat Her Like A Lady by The Temptations, Rock Steady The Whispers and Fools Paradise by Mel’isa Morgan stick out as tunes I first heard at the fair.

9 Likes

This brings back mixed feelings for me. We were on holiday in Menorca in 2001 and this was on rotation in the bar area of the hotel. However, 9/11 happened during our stay which brought us down to earth and the rest of the holiday was spent worrying about getting back home. Our children were 4 and 1 so we lived in a bubble and did not even know about 9/11 until we saw the newspapers the next day!

7 Likes

14 Likes

5 Likes

Van Morrison. Avalon sunset.
The first concert I ever attended as a youngster was the singer on track one. Although I was there to see his Shadows.

16 Likes

Hang on that’s not a 60s album. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A Joyful Noise Unto The Creator - Galliano

6 Likes

Was married to Levon Helm (from The Band)

And possibly still married to Donald Fagan.

2 Likes

New Energy by Four Tet
Ambient techno, indie electronic, downtempo…

8 Likes

Had the number upside down. Thought it was 68 not 89 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s very confusing for someone who’s dyslexic. :grin:

1 Like

Yes Steve, slowly working my way through the box.

1 Like

Classic Jazz-Funk Volume 3. (Mastercuts Comp)

6 Likes

Wah Wah Watson - Elementary (1976) Guitarist in the Funk Brothers (Motown House Band). This album has a stellar bunch of musicians on board.

7 Likes