What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Really sounding great. Can almost touch the notes…

4 Likes

Gonnae gie us some well?

Aw how no’?

:innocent::innocent::scotland:

Qobuz download.

1 Like

Mekons - Exquisite - 1st day vinyl
Recorded during lockdowns by sending each other recordings from phone/home-studio/PC… it’s a melange of surreal lyrics and chaotic playing, yet it is glorious, great vocals, superb musicianship (when they get it together), the less punky and more country Mekons with Daliesque style.

1 Like

Frank Sinatra - The Capitol Years, a 3 cd set mastered from the original tapes and regarded as the best sounding Capitol period Sinatra on cd.

10 Likes

Cigarettes after sex. Cry. 2019

5 Likes

Agree, been a grower for me that album over the past six months, overlooked for far too long.

1 Like

Talking Heads - Fear of Music - 1979
talking-heads-fear-of-music-18-ab-s

17 Likes

Earlier today:

12 Likes

Nancy & Lee, Qobuz. Mu-So Qb 2.

8 Likes

Kacey MusGraves, star-crossed. Because of famous defamation case, I feel like giving this a listen despite its not my fav Kacey MusGraves album. :relieved:

7 Likes

Will Hoge - My American Dream - Original Vinyl
Brilliant country-rock album with the emphasis on the rock, he’s angry about his country’s state, and writes great songs to show that. Brilliant album and sometimes I need to hear “Thought and Prayers” as catharsis.

8 Likes

My favourite Depeche song:

8 Likes

The Doors - 1968-1970 American Nights. Perfect at 01:20 am…

12 Likes

James Taylor, hourglass. :relaxed:

16 Likes

Bob Dylan - Rough and Rowdy Ways - Original vinyl
I’ve not listened to this for a while, but I stick with my original view, it’s some of his Bobness’s finest lyrical writing. Classic Dylan intoning of great words, I love it.

20 Likes

Wilco Cruel Country

4 Likes

A 50-cent vinyl acquisition today:

10 Likes

Midnight Oil Resist

3 Likes

Leo Sayer Silverbird.

7 Likes