What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Now playing…

Mary Chapin Carpenter - One Night Lonely

Mary Chapin Carpenter (Vocals, Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this morning as I start up today’s exercise routine and taking out Mary out for a spin and she is sounding sublime! one very beautiful album…

12 Likes

Some brilliant takes on this double tribute vinyl to Muscle Shoals ‘father’ Rick Hall. Very reasonable price on the river. Great pressing & sound too!

7 Likes

I still remember waiting by the TV for the first airing of the Thriller video, loved it :grinning: I think it was nearly 15 minutes long.

9 Likes

3rd time lucky. This time from a different seller (& cheaper!) so a different batch I feel. Absolutely perfect in every way. What a great pressing.

13 Likes

2019 - Warmduscher // Tainted Lunch
One of the very few bands I’ve enjoyed watching at this year Glasto.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Perfect , enjoy, it’s a belter

Gazpacho | Missa Atropos | 2010
Some old Gazpacho for starters, I’ve enjoyed this Norwegian arty prog rock band since its inception. A bit different and fine vocals keep me collecting.

5 Likes

2016 album just became available for streaming. I’m a fan of this band from watching their many street performances on YouTube.

Edit: adding one such video

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah great watch, along with Squid.

1 Like

51WF7U23CoL.AC
Steve Winwood - Refugees Of The Heart.

13 Likes

Discovered this „Jazz is dead“ series yesterday.

Enjoying it very much …

2 Likes

Adrian Younge is well worth exploring.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed! Thanks to the Roon algorithm and its recommendation engine. :wink:

1 Like

Suzanne Vega, an evening of New York songs and stories. :relaxed:

13 Likes

That track in particular is an absolute belter, up there with The Number …, Murders … Run to the Hills etc etc.

1 Like

Joining the Kate listening club

22 Likes

Now Playing…

Ali Shaheed Muhammad & Adrian Younge - Jazz is Dead 11

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… a mention above by @colormind and @AndyP above had me select a random album with Adrian Younge from the Qobuz listing and the music is sounding sweet!

6 Likes

It’s a club of listeners with an impeccable taste in music … this beauty evaded the radar for too long.

18 Likes