What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Tyvm @Neilb1906 . Wish you and family a very happy, healthy and safe new year, too. :blush:

1 Like

New year, same old stuff. Love it!

15 Likes

Great album which we played a lot at the time. “True companion” was on our wedding playlist, so great memories when I hear it.

2 Likes

Good album. Shame they messed up the cd labelling(on my copy).

1 Like

Probably my favourite OP album. “She looks good to me” and “D & E” are some of my most played jazz tracks, mainly for pleasure of course, but also particularly when listening critically of equipment because I know them so well.

1 Like

71cxL9ZIDrL.SS500
Neil Diamond - Dreams, his covers album.

8 Likes

Sharon Kam, Mozart clarinet concerto in A major K262 and clarinet quintet in A major K581. How can I listen to Sharon Kam and clarinet without listening to this as well?! :wink:

Damn Qobuz only plays track 1 as a sample. Don’t suppose it’s something I can request Qobuz to change / fix. Tidal it shall be. :relaxed:

6 Likes

John Martyn - The church with one bell

On RSD vinyl.

This is new to me. I had seen the appreciation here, so I put it on my wish list. So far, it seems a bit MOR. Hopefully it’s a grower!

7 Likes

Tangerine dream live at the rainbow london 1974 intro by John peel
51m0JDAs2yL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255,255,255

8 Likes

Manuel Gottsching- Inventions For Electric Guitar

4 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

3 Likes

You really are hitting the jazz now!

George Jones, Sings Bob Wills. Qobuz. Mu-So Qb 2.

2 Likes

Kings of Convenience Riot On An Empty Street / 2004 Source / EU CD / 072435716652

7 Likes

The Jazz Groove Mix #1 in flac

Superb as usual.

1 Like

Roberta Flack, chapter two. Have to give this another spin. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

3 Likes

I have a reasonably sized jazz collection but don’t play any of it enough, so think I will stay on the jazz for a few days.

2 Likes