What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Snap - I found a whole system in my loft today, CD, amp, and a pair of Mordaunt Short speakers I don’t even remember buying! Left it there - you never know…

3 Likes

The Rolling Stones - 12 x 5 - CD

18 Likes

McCartney

15 Likes

LP3 from this box set…

Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation, on 45rpm vinyl… :+1:t3: :grinning: :notes: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

The rather good Hendrix freebie CD up next. The problem with a lot of my CD rips is that I ripped them ages ago at low res, so playing the actual disc sounds great.

16 Likes

On CD:-

Twight Trible with Matthew Halsall - Inspirations

10 Likes

2009 vinyl release… :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:t3: :grinning:

12 Likes

After a mega hot walk on the Chemin St Jacques followed by a bucket of 1664 Blanche and a shower chilling with some Scandi Noir - Fire! Orchestra Echoes. Deep deep grooves occasional wig-outs and spoken word. Glorious - with a touch of humour too. CD rip via HiRes portable.

8_7033662022311

5 Likes

s-l500
Ringo Starr - Beaucoups of Blues.

10 Likes

PJ Moore, from The Blue Nile, solo album.
2022 vinyl release… :+1:t3: :sunglasses: :notes: :grinning:

4 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Black And Blue - CD

24 Likes

Because it’s there. On CD.

22 Likes

Good post. I was in Munich many years ago with a German client who I found out was a Stones fan. He said to me “What is your favourite Rolling Stones album”. I replied “Black n’ Blue of course”, He said “Good answer recorded in Munich”.

6 Likes

One of their best engineered I think.

G

5 Likes

On Vinyl:
61G8oDyBTPL.AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65

30 Likes

Thank You, that’s a great story, this was the album that got me in to the Stones, it just clicked and the rest is history, looking forward to the new one.

3 Likes

The Beatles- Let It Be

2021 mix. Brilliant.

24 Likes

Playing on Vinyl @ hadn’t played it for a good decade and forgot what a great album it was and the orchestral strings and the lyrics

14 Likes

A perfect pairing.

G

4 Likes

Don’t think I’ve found all my CDs yet. Another visit to the loft beckons. Found this one though.

17 Likes