What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

2011 vinyl release… :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:t3: :grinning:

11 Likes

Wet outside so turning it up to Riff Factor 5 inside with Spoon and Lucifer on the Sofa on CD. Big rock fave from last year.

8 Likes

Playing on Viinyl a 2 record box set of Vivaldi

La Stravaganza 12 Concertos - Opus 4

Perfect as the Sunday roast cooks in the oven

7 Likes

Can’t remember the last time I listened to this.

Sheer brilliance.

8 Likes

2023 transparent violet vinyl release… :notes: :grinning: :+1:t3: :sunglasses:

13 Likes

OMD - OMD - CD

10 Likes

Their best album in my opinion, followed by “Organisation” and “Architecture & Morality”. I still haven’t heard the new one yet - it’s on my list for tomorrow.

2 Likes

Robert Palmer - Gold

17 Likes

Now playing…

Ches Smith - Interpret It Well

Ches Smith (Drums, Vibes), Craig Taborn (Piano), Mat Maneri (Viola) and Bill Frisell (Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off this Sunday morning with Chet and along with Craig, Mat and Bill are helping to open my eyes this morning with the bright sunshine and blue skies! Life is Sweet and so is the music…

3 Likes

First play for me today and I thought it was excellent.
Going to need a couple more plays to really get it, but it was excellent :blush:

1 Like

Beirut – The Flying Club Cup
vinyl|2019

Since I like all things Beirut, I bought this thinking it was a new album (completely new art work), not realizing it was a reissue of the 2007 album. Nice to have since the CD player is away for service.

3 Likes

One of my favourites is The Punishment of Luxury.

1 Like

You should post a picture for those of us in the UK who have forgotten what they look like.
Mid afternoon and we’ve got the lights on.

3 Likes

J. S. Bach. Vinyl. Composed in c1720 and c1740. Enjoyable and relaxing.

6 Likes

We know a retired Dentist who had to have a second person in the room in the days when Dentists used gas on patients. Nitrous Oxide I think. Patients would have erotic dreams or imaginings and occasionally make complaints or accusations.

1 Like

Gigi, Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe, 1958.

I arrived to this in a very strange way (it is a detail in the Pink Floyd universe), but enjoying it nonetheless.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Huge Jackson fan. Nice to have a bunch of her best songs on a single LP. A Fiver at a local record fair today. Lovely condition. The joy of vinyl.

4 Likes

Have you tried Adrian Sherwoods Lucifer On The Moon dub mix?

LVB. Barenboim. Vinyl 1967. Nice.

6 Likes