What Are You Listening To In The Rest Of 2020 And Why Might Anyone Be Interested

As the main thread has closed 30K maximum posts reached apparently here’s a new one to get us through to the end of the year!!!

I’ve flagged the other thread to Richard to see if the limit can be increased.

Just downloaded this Friday from Bandcamp, first impression good

2 Likes

The up and coming Drive by Truckers album due out 18th Dec

They even do a Ramones cover as the last track on the album. Any DBT fans won’t be disappointed with this one.

4 Likes

Here you go a bit of Mr Richards -
Talk Is Cheap

Sounding great on original vinyl

8 Likes

Wow we managed to close the last thread. Well this is my favourite Camel album.

10 Likes

cover
Coz im Mad for it !!!

8 Likes

Felt like indulging myself with a bit of Ricardo…

11 Likes

Our 18 year old cat chased his own tail, I found a Belgium beer in the dark corners of the refrigerator and Roon suggested I should listen to Gordon Lightfoot.
Small pleasures.

8 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t see a way fo me to easily increase the limit. It’s something I’ll have to ask our web developer about on Monday.

1 Like

Thanks Richard.

H.C. McEntire - Eno Axis- WAV CD rip
Superb album from Heather McEntire, soulful Americana, powerfully emotional lyrics.

4 Likes

I think we can allow Richard a Sunday evening and see whether the limit can be extended and the threads merged tomorrow. (I’m all heart.)

2 Likes

Sorry, not much I can do here. I’ve looked through the usual rate limits that I can adjust. I’ll ask our web developer but it may just be a limit set within the platform that cannot be altered.

1 Like

Fleetwood Mac - Heroes Are Hard To Find - WAV CD rip
The band in its transitional phase, not the Peter Green blues band and not the megastar band, it’s got some superb songs, excellent playing and singing. From the fine recent 1969-1974 box set.

4 Likes

Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree

Always reminds me of summer (for some reason) and I could do with a bit of warmth with autumn starting to assert itself.

8 Likes

Not played in a while, heart and soul from Beth

8 Likes

Jethro Tull - Stand Up - WAV CD rip
Tull’s second album, and it’s slightly eccentric heavy folk rock. Excellent songs, Martin Barre’s guitar work is fantastic, all round classy music and performances.

10 Likes

In 24/96 (you get a free high res download code when you buy the latest batch of PG remasters). With fantastic tunes like “On the Air”, “DIY” and “Exposure” and contributions from Robert Fripp, I think this is my favourite of all the Gabriel solo albums.

11 Likes