What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Someone having a nice day!

1 Like

One of my every day favourites. I like Blonde beers, Leffe, Affligem, Grimbergen, La Trappe and a few others. Not exclusively beers btw. :blush:

10 Likes

Not bad. Strong…:eyes::thinking::flushed::+1:

8 Likes

I was bought a case of Belgium beers for my birthday. Enghien from Silly is a dark lager 8%.
Not much head, but a good taste and aftertaste. Very enjoyable.

10 Likes

There’s definitely something about Belgium beers, don’t think I’ve ever had a bad one.

2 Likes

Exiled to Deutschland…Spaten all the way. The most balanced beer.

Agreed! Saison might not be to everyone’s taste and there’s a Kriek or two in there as well. But on the right occasion, both can be very drinkable.

2 Likes

I’m currently visiting my In-Laws near Edinburgh. The local pub, The Laird and Dog in Lasswade, always has a couple of real ales on and this was last night’s choice. Both tasty but the prize went to the Ka Pai, it’s flavour reminiscent of a proper IPA. Alechemy Brewery, Charisma, also came on later, a lovely, flavoursome, extra pale.

Cheers,

Ian

11 Likes

Why have only one when you can try three?

8 Likes

A bottle of Gardeners’ Tap from the Chatsworth farm shop, before supper.

It reminds me a bit of Gales HSB, only drier. Not a bad drop at all. More malty than my more usual pale ales.

Cheers!

1 Like

Very nice :grin:

4 Likes

The best stout on the planet earth?

In my experience- definitely.

.sjb

10 Likes

5 Likes
6 Likes

Yay! Vindication at last!

3 Likes

Beer selection (orange) at the Bitter Suite beer festival in Lichfield, early doors. Tried a few but none stood out.

1 Like

I don’t normally believe anything Sky (or Fox) news reports might need to change my mind. :grin:

1 Like

Please don’t change your mind :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:I agree with you

Don’t worry that will never change, I can’t stand Fox News.

Sky News has a murky history and beginning but I believe Sky Australia is still affiliated with News Corp now while Sky News (UK) has Comcast as its parent company.
As for Fox News I rather save my saliva.