What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Off to Kelham Island tomorrow to sample some of the beers. My happy place!

3 Likes

Found a closer shop that sells this impressive stout.

Enjoying it in the back garden as night falls.
Probably still a bit chilly to be here but I get great enjoyment from a beer under a starry sky.

.sjb

8 Likes

St. Bernadus Tripel

Strong and fruity. If my company ever fires me, I will pursue a career as a beer-brewing monk in Belgium.

10 Likes

Ichnusa always reminds me of fantastic trips to Italy. Regardless, a great beer.

7 Likes

The Castle of Franziskaner.

6 Likes

One of my favourites, luckily readily available in most supermarkets.

I think you mentioned being on some kind of subscription? It looks to be getting you a lot of nice stuff. Could you share which it is?

1 Like

Bohemian Pilsner

7 Likes

Tap room at the Exeter Brewery. Drank too many Avocets last night.

10 Likes

Well, it’s not a subscription. I have a well-stocked retailer (‚BeerLovers’) with an online store where I always order. DPD then brings the beers to me two days later. However, they only deliver domestically.

1 Like

Not to be cheeky, but how many did you have before Neuschwanstein was built? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Karmeliet Tripel :ok_hand:

15 Likes

Westmalle Trappist Tripel

Surprisingly bitter, but still drinks very pleasantly. Quite strong. Helps to accept the Atom.

12 Likes

On at The Bandstand right now.

Enjoying a Red Cow, a new one for me.

Cheers,

Ian

8 Likes

Donnington best bitter

12 Likes

Looks thirsty.

1 Like

I hope he enjoyed it!

1 Like

Oh yes, this was a treat as he’s bored with our usual walk as the footpath is choked by rape.

1 Like

Things starting to take shape in the tent for our annual beer and music festival, starting at 5:00pm tomorrow. There will be 65 ales in total before it ends on Monday night; yay!

Cheers,

Ian

12 Likes

And…we’re off!

Cheers,

Ian

13 Likes

Ossett Brewery Silver King dryzzabone and citrusy - perfect for a cheeky sunny late arvo pint.

11 Likes