What is the latest music you've downloaded where did you buy it and in what resolution?

The Steve Rothery Band

Live in London

Bandcamp - 16bit/44.1

Edward

3 Likes

Ese & The Vooduu People | Colours | bandcamp | 24/48 | FLAC

5 Likes

What a coincidence, I bought this today. :laughing: I won’t download until I get home at the weekend, but Airplaying now to the Qb in the flat at my mum’s place.

2 Likes

Tedeschi Trucks Band | I Am The Moon: I. Crescent | 24/192 | FLAC
“Husband and wife guitar slingers Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks, the most powerfully talented musical couple playing today, used their pandemic downtime to create a sprawling four-part concept album, I Am The Moon . Produced by Trucks and carefully recorded by Bobby Tis, the two-hour, 24-song undertaking (each chapter will be individually released throughout summer 2022) has complex origins”…

4 Likes

folder

from Bandcamp

Windoze reports 24bit/48KHz

3 Likes

Dire Straits

Money For Nothing (Remastered 2022)

Qobus 24bit - 192kHz

dsmfn

Edward

6 Likes

Such a talent. I love the Dvorak recording.

4 Likes

Yes, it is wonderful. I really must tee her music up and have a Du Pré day! :smile:

Code | Continuum
Released today | bandcamp | 16/44.1 | FLAC

1 Like

Deluxe download (MP3 or FLAC) of the new Porcupine Tree album ‘Closure / Continuation’, with the bonus tracks and instrumental versions just £4.99 until 30th June

3 Likes

The first two tracks of the soon-to-be-released Katy J Pearson album Sound of the Morning from Bandcamp as a WAV for the main system and as an MP3 for the phone.

1 Like

Difficult to understand what do you get on top of the normal album if you already have that ?

The Rolling Stones - Singles Collection, The London Years
The Who - Maximum As & Bs The Complete Singles
Ray Charles - True Genius

16/44.1 Flac purchased from Juno as they had kindly sent me a 20% off voucher

8 Likes

Wiki suggests the original album has 7 tracks, and the extended deluxe adds three bonus tracks. This has other instrumental versions too.

2 Likes

folder
FLAC 16/44.1

Well spotted @GavinB
:grin:

2 Likes

Tedeschi Trucks Band | I Am The Moon: II. Ascension | Qobuz | 24/192 | FLAC

4 Likes

Klaus Schulze | Deus Arrakis | Qobuz | 24/44.1 | FLAC
This one came as a surprise release to me. After his passing in April I expected nothing more than rehashed and various “just found archives” if we were lucky.

2 Likes

One old and one new Mogwai film soundtrack albums, both from Qobuz.
Kin | 24/96 | FLAC and Black Bird | 24/48 | FLAC

1 Like

Tabo Tago | Live at Zionskirche, Berlin | Sessions 010 - 2022/04/22
bandcamp | 16/44.1 | FLAC