What is the latest music you've downloaded where did you buy it and in what resolution?

2016 release. FLAC 16/44 Chandos ‘hourly deal’ just now. Extending a new found interest in chamber music with piano.

2 Likes

2010 release. FLAC 24/96. Chandos ‘hourly deal’ just now. Despite having many versions of the 3rd. concerto and the variations on CD and vinyl this will be my first in 24/96. My first versions of these were Bolet (1983) for Decca on vinyl (concerto) and Tirimo (1982) for CFP on cassette (variations). The latter I bought in WH Smith’s in 1982 on a visit to Southampton for an interview!

4 Likes

FLAC 24/96 eclassical ‘daily deal’ today. A 2012 release extending the piano based chamber music collection…… eclassical usually have special offers on four albums per day throughout December. We’ll see if it happens this year.

5 Likes

Also got that one and as well eagerly awaiting the Christmas offers of eclassical….

1 Like

The eclassical offers have started :grinning:. Have just got this in FLAC 24/96. 2022 release. Happy downloading!

3 Likes

Leftfield | This Is What We Do | Qobuz | 24/44.1 | FLAC

2 Likes

Both downloaded yesterday in FLAC 24/96 in the eClassical December daily deals. These offers are going to be hard to resist for the rest of the month :grinning:!!

1 Like

Presto CD Quality FLAC

I’m working on a script (mostly for my own satisfaction), which is set in Norway.

4 Likes

Roger Waters

The Lockdown Sessions

Qobuz - 24bit/48kHz

Big difference on price between websites so check before buying.

1 Mother
2 Two Suns In the Sunset
3 Vera
4 The Gunner’s Dream
5 The Bravery of Being Out of Range
6 Comfortably Numb 2022

Edward

6 Likes

Sprints “Back Catalogue” LP as WAV, FLAC and MP3

Where did you get that @paulbysea ?

1670440753_1670440256_folder
Roger Waters | The Lockdown Sessions | Qobuz | 24/48 | FLAC

8 Likes

Bandcamp

1 Like

Thanks @paulbysea, I get hundreds of abums from there.

The new 2022 remaster of a Master. Siegfried due in March, and Götterdämerung in May, to finish the cycle. How exciting!

3 Likes

eClassical half-price daily deal in FLAC 24/96. This 2002 recording includes Noriko Ogawa (Piano) playing Takemitsu, this time with Orchestra.

1 Like

ZZ Top | RAW (‘That Little Ol’ Band From Texas’ Original Soundtrack) | Qobuz | 24/96 | FLAC

4 Likes

Latest downloads from High Definition Tape Transfers are old music but to my ears and experience ,of listening to both records on LP for many years, these DSD 256 Pure transfers - no editing at all - sound amazingly good. The Kind of Blue download includes the corrected speed and the original version - corrected in the 15 inch tape playback machine.

2 Likes

Steve Roach | Ambient Church New York City | bandcamp | 16/44.1 | FLAC

1 Like

Tangerine Dream Sessions 2022 - all the improvised encores from the Spring 2022 UK tour. Looking forward to Birmingham Town Hall that my son and I were at and then all the others…

2 Likes