What is the latest music you've downloaded where did you buy it and in what resolution?

Steve Roach | Fever Dreams II | bandcamp | 16/44.1 | FLAC

Shakey Graves | Deadstock - A Shakey Graves Day Anthology | bandcamp | FLAC | various 24 bit

1 Like

Bought from High Definition Tape Transfers as 24bit/352kHz DXD/FLAC

2 Likes

Tainted Love

5 Likes

Pink Floyd | TDSOTM 50th Anniversary (2023 Remaster)| Qobuz | FLAC | 24/192

8 Likes

Pink Floyd | TDSOTM (Live at Wembley 1974, 2023 remaster) | Qobuz | FLAC | 24/96

10 Likes

Pink Floyd

The Dark Side Of The Moon (50th Anniversary) (2023 Remaster)

Flac 24 Bit/192 kHz

Edward

6 Likes

Just downloaded the Waeve album from Bandcamp.

And the reissue of Sharon Van Etten’s Tramp album

Both as FLACs

2 Likes

Pink Floyd

The Dark Side Of The Moon (Live at Wembley 1974, 2023 Master)

Qobuz - Flac 24Bit/96kHz

Edward

12 Likes

Steve Roach | Journey of One | bandcamp | 16/44.1 | FLAC

" Journey of One is a pinnacle live performance captured during the zenith of Steve Roach’s rich tribal-ambient origins of the mid-1990′s. The music rises from the darkness, an ancient voice chants in serpentine ecstasy only to subside and hover next to silence, soon broken by raging hybrid trance grooves, didgeridoo and mind-altering soundscapes that mesh to form a soundtrack for a future-primal culture. Journey of One is an ascent into the mystical and primordial places Roach first developed on Dreamtime Return, Artifacts, Origins, World’s Edge and his Suspended Memories collaborations. This 2-CD set unfolds like the genesis of this influential sound. " His bandcamp blurb

1 Like

Was released on 1st of April on eclassical…

4 Likes

Today I downloaded the remastered CSNY Deja Vu 24/192 AIFF, Simon & Garfunkel Bridge over Troubled Waters 24/192 AIFF, and Pink Floyd DSTM the new remaster 24/192 AIFF , from HDTracks 25% off !

2 Likes

Psychic Lemon | Jams Volume 6 | bandcamp | 16/44.1 | FLAC
I really do enjoy the work these boys knock out in their ‘shed’ and have all their stuff to date.

@Steve_S Sounds like my cup of tea, added to a playlist to give them a try.
Bandcamp Friday last week so I bought a slew of stuff to support the artists. Really liked this one, meandering space rock instrumentals, gets a bit more heavy in places but could be worth a spin to see if it floats ya boat.

2 Likes

A live album from Desperate Journalist, a FLAC download that came free with the purchase of the double live album and I also bought another 2 LPs by the band, Maximum Sorrow and In Search of the Miraculous.

1 Like

Thanks @GraemeBC, I’ll give it a go and hope that you will enjoy Psychic Lemon.

This is a new group for me though their 11th album and another one from the Cerys Matthews Blues Show. A very enjoyable piece of Chicago blues - The Cash Box Kings.

The Cash Box Kings: Oscar's Motel – Proper Music[image]

Qobuz FLAC 16/44.

2 Likes

Michael Shrieve & Steve Roach | The Leaving Time | bandcamp | 16/44.1 | FLAC

3 Likes

Peter Frampton - Wind of Change (1972)

His first album after leaving Humble Pie with Ringo Starr, Billy Preston, Klaus Voorman and the immensely overlooked Andy Bown on board.

Frampton crafts some beautiful songs (despite the odd cringy lyrics) with an emphasis on the acoustic guitar but when he plays electric it just shines.

6 Likes

This album is part of upcoming releases of early Peter Frampton albums. They will be available on sacd/cd and vinyl from Intervention Records. Look interesting.

3 Likes