What is your seat to listen to music?

Hi guys, I’m looking for some ideas. I don’t have much space and I would like something comfortable, what do you use? Armchairs, sofa, chairs, if you post some photos it would be great.

Leather and Canvas easy chair. Stuffed firm :blush:

6 Likes

My place to listen. Not enough money for Mercedes Benz, but for a Rolf Benz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I have a Stressless Buckingham two seater but tend to sit off axis in my office chair more often than not.

I find the new Stressless reclining mechanism is much better than the one on mine.

products_stressless_by_ekornes_color_stressless buckingham_11850200943403-b1

1 Like

But you can to stay without lowering the backrest and stretching your legs?

I can’t…

1 Like

Ikea Poang.

Simple & effective… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Had one of those for years. Currently there’s a sofa.

I was thinking about it but it doesn’t have an extendable footrest

1 Like

I use a Stressless Mayfair Power

Stressless Mayfair Power

Image courtesy of Stressless website.

Being electric it is very easy to adjust position, put out leg rest etc to suit whatever you are doing. Doesn’t need power lead to be connected all the time as it uses a battery to hold charge, battery lasts about 3-4 months between charges depending on usage. Lots of different colours materials etc. Very comfortable.

2 Likes

The footrest is separate…

2 Likes

My sofa

I fall asleep regularly in this which makes it highly recommended. Very good value for money also.

2 Likes

Yes, I think I will try

On speakers - Ikea something or other. Moved out of the corner if Im home alone.

And headphones - John Lewis

3 Likes

On the old Stressless sofa reclining mechanism (which they still make) as you recline the seat slides forward (which I don’t like) whereas on the new reclining mechanism the seat and back swing back together so the front of the seat lifts upwards as it reclines (which I think is much better and much more comfortable).

2 Likes

Not expensive - compared to some of the ‘designer’ options… :expressionless:

1 Like

I have two of these, they are really comfortable.

2 Likes

Hi @Tyendra325
Yes they are very comfortable. We also have two stressless Mayfairs, one electric, one not but it does have the matching footrest. MrsO uses the non-electric one (used to be mine until she found out it was so comfortable :laughing: :laughing:) which meant we needed another one to defuse who sits where situations . We both use them to listen to music (and watch TV) in the evening.

2 Likes

Since my home office doubles as my listening room …

3 Likes

I like to slump!

Yes it is huge (5m) but it is very comfortable!

4 Likes