What motorcycle do you ride and what do you think of it?

My lovely present machine:

8 Likes

Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R. Fast and 60mpg and xxx MPH :wink:

5 Likes

Now that’s a lovely bike my friend!

1 Like

This is my latest ride.
Triumph trident 660.
After a lifetime of many jap bikes and beemers, decided to try a modern version of an old classic.
(Not really a classic, but in my mind it’s still back to roots).
Love the machine.

6 Likes

Superb looking bike, there’s no doubt that they really nailed the styling!

My gaggle.

2010 BMW 1200 GSA. Two up - touring, tracks and trails or just general bumbling around. Versatile allrounder for two up.

2008 Ducati 1098S. Solo - End of an era. No ABS, no traction control, no slipper clutch. Awesome engine, powerful but not nuts. Great fun when in the mood, doesn’t do slow well.

2021 KTM 890R. Solo - Road use only to get to trails. A return to offload riding last year, great fun and more capable than I am but heavy for anything technical. I miss my old enduro bikes on occasion but pick the right route and lines and its awesome. Prepping for sections of the TET.

10 Likes

An absolutely georgous collection there young man!

1 Like

Triumph Bonneville t100 special

3 Likes

My last bike was a duc, 2001. Old man mode now, Lotus for fun.

3 Likes

I’m in transition mode - ageing but active😂

I spend more time on 4 wheels these days and whether it’s my Defender or my GT3 doesn’t matter, I just love driving.

The Duc doesn’t get much use any more but I have an emotional attachment to it - what it represents as a motorcycles and what it represents as the fulfilment of a dream. I’m pretty much out of the sports bike game now and am really enjoying getting back into off-road riding, aches and pains aside :joy:

3 Likes

That all kind of sounds familiar!

2 Likes

heres my three

27,000miles thru the andes and not a glitch

this does trackdays and crosses continents, fast and versatile

ah,the r7, just raw

9 Likes

What a fabulous collection that is, just superb, you have great taste my friend!

7 Likes

That looks really nice, in a nice background too!

But now I put the Toga open exhausts. See you soon the New photo … :+1:

No end of problems with this thing. First magneto sheared through oil line so no mix going into 2-stroke.

Then no spark which I have been trying to trace for months off on when I come down to France.

Finally found an old-school bike shop that agreed to look at it.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Had lots of bikes over the years, had this one for about a year and its a blast. Very practical, handles like its on rails and pulls like a train. The 270 degree crank makes it feel and pull like a V twin. a keeper…well for the time being.

6 Likes

Now is this

7 Likes