What releases are you looking forward to

Lloyd Coles new album On Pain due out June.

6 Likes

PJ Harvey - I Inside the Old Year Dying. First new album from Polly in seven years - could be very interesting!

5 Likes

Out on June 16 th, Bridges by Steve Lukather

2 Likes

Little Feat, deluxe CD and LP editions of Sailin’ Shoes and Dixie Chicken in June

5 Likes

Lucia di Lammermoor - Karajan/ Callas - Berlin 1955, due out in June from the guys at Lost Recordings… :yum:

Coming in June

5 Likes

Hallucinogen four albums remastered available from 22nd July.

1 Like

The single song already released I enjoy more than the previous album.

Alice Cooper Killer

One of the great albums from my teens. 50th Anniv 3LP set.

3 Likes

A ‘deluxe’ of the Schools Out album is coming out around the same time.

But I want one of the greatest albums of all time re-released in all its glory. That being Love It To Death.

4 Likes

Yep. Me too.
Odd that the film of LITD covers being prepared seems to have led nowhere.

1 Like

I dont think its highly rated among aficionado’s but I really liked From The Inside back when. Loved the way the sleeve opened up Alice’s face to reveal the inside of the asylum. Wish I still had it.

2 Likes

Plus the last track on Love It To Death is by an unmentionable which may be a problem as it was for Kate Bush.

Nah…Alice didn’t use a didgeridoo or a voiceover.

1 Like

Picking my copy of this up from Resident tomorrow exceptional British Jazz and an until now exceptionally rare record.

3 Likes

EABS meets Jaubi - In Search of a Better Tomorrow

Vinyl copy should arrive this week in the meantime I’ve been listening on the Bandcamp App. Warsaw meets Lahore East meets West brilliance.

2 Likes

A-blast from the past….a new Strawbs album, 14 th July. Dave Cousins had/has an unmistakeable voice.

4 Likes

Well this is an unexpected surprise. A new Blur album called " The Ballad of Darren" released on the 21st July…

More info, inc details of the coloured vinyl issues over Super Deluxe Edition.

3 Likes

Paul Simonon and singer Galen…couldn’t resist a pre-order.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for this 6-LP Dorothy Ashby box set, due next month…

3 Likes