What releases are you looking forward to

@timmo1341

I do get what you’re saying, but I’ve always felt that his best performances are in front of a live audience, rather than in the studio, to the extent that many of the live versions surpass the originals, imho.

I tend to buy the bluRay releases, which provide a welcome relief from much of the dross on broadcast television, and I can also play them through my system, via the Oppo.

1 Like

I have most of his Live recordings but I would prefer some new and perhaps slightly more varied material.

2 Likes

It’s true all the live ones do start to sound similar, it is time he did some new stuff and refreshed his live shows.

Destroyer - Have We Met. To be released in January.

Only After Dark,Mick Ronson box set due in November.

2 Likes

Cherry Red did a nice job with the Dana Gillespie Mainman catalogue and the Ronson box looks like another quality product - sadly for the hardcore Ronno fans all of this stuff has already been released.

Your right,but am in too deep not to buy it.

1 Like

February next year

3 Likes

Just noticed this is available on vinyl on Friday as part of RSD:

Cream - Goodbye Tour Live 1968, first official release of 4 concerts previously available on bootlegs and film.With 19 performances making their first authorised appearance.Due February 2020.

7 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Heading past there on my bike ride today. Nice shot of Pontins Holiday Camp.

Hope the inner sleeve has a pic of CFT in a bathing suit on the sands.

2 Likes

Th Alabama 3 boxset of 4 new albums…due in 2 weeks time👍

2 Likes

Ooooo, have you got a link?

Its on their website with a link to preorder, and their latest concert schedule, hope that helps…cheap as well, £21:99 for the 4.

1 Like

January 2020

3 Likes

Years ago I would buy that just for the album cover.

2 Likes

I have pre-ordered it - she has never disappointed.

1 Like

31st January 2020 :blush:

7 Likes