What releases are you looking forward to

Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris

Balcony Of Love

DISC 1. Right Now 4:50 2. Red Staggerwing 4:59 3. Michelangelo 5:51 4. I Dug Up A Diamond 4:20 5. Born To Run 4:01 6. Red Dirt Girl 5:21 7. Band Introduction 2:56 8. Done With Bonaparte 5:14 9. Romeo And Juliet 9:27 10. Song For Sonny Liston 7:18

DISC 2. Belle Star 3:52 2. This Is Us 5:43 3. Boulder To Birmingham 4:02 4. All The Roadrunning 5:13 5. Speedway At Nazareth 7:55 6. If This Is Goodbye 5:08 7. So Far Away 4:41 8. Our Shangri-LA 8:15 9. Why Worry 4:11

Released on 06/03/2020

Edward

9 Likes

Due out on March 20th - if the rest of the album is anything like the first track thats out on Tidal/Spotify etc just now (‘We’ve Landed’), this will be fabulous:-

4 Likes

Out in March on CD, (vinyl too?), DVD and Blu-ray, Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets Live at The Roundhouse. I was at this very gig and it was a blast. Should be well worth seeing/hearing.

There’s also a limited cinema showing as well, I think.

6 Likes

I was standing in front of the mixing desk. A great night & a much slicker performance than the previous year.

3 Likes

Trailer here:

3 Likes

Pink Floyd in all sausages :exploding_head:. I have indigestion since I saw that. Sorry man, it’s just me.

… pre-ordered

Life Goes On

Carla Bley (Piano), Andy Sheppard (Soprano and Tenor Saxophones) and Steve Swallow (Bass).

and

Here Be Dragons

Oded Tzur (Tenor Saxophone), Nitai Hershkovits (Piano), Petros Klampanis (Double Bass) and Johnathan Blake (Drums).

5 Likes

Kandace Springs - The Women Who Raised Me - March 2020

Kspringsthewomenwho

7 Likes

Just pre-ordered due for release in mid-march!

8 Likes

In April preordered

4 Likes

Shabaka and the Ancestors

2 Likes

Eric Burdon & The Animals: When I Was Young – The MGM Recordings 1967-1968, 5CD

Announcing the release of a new boxed set featuring all of the albums recorded by ERIC BURDON & THE ANIMALS for the MGM Records label issued between October 1967 and December 1968. The set features the albums “WINDS OF CHANGE” (both stereo and mono versions), “THE TWAIN SHALL MEET”, “EVERY ONE OF US” and “LOVE IS”, all newly re-mastered from the original master tapes, along with ten bonus tracks drawn from the band’s single releases. Also included is an illustrated booklet with new essay and a replica poster.

Cherry Red Records on 21st Feb’

3 Likes

Peter Green: The End Of The Game, 50th Anniversary Remastered & Expanded CD Edition

Esoteric Recordings are pleased to announce the release of a newly re-mastered and expanded 50th anniversary edition of the first solo album by the legendary Peter Green. This edition has been newly remastered from the original Reprise master tapes, features four bonus tracks (drawn from the two non-album singles) which appear on CD for the first time. It also features a booklet with new essay and an exclusive interview with Zoot Money on the making of the album.

Cherry Red Records on 21st Feb’

5 Likes

Live At The Royal Albert Hall 1974 / Bryan Ferry .

1 Like

Mine too…

1 Like

…just pre-ordered from Blue Note (thanks to the folks who mentioned above!)

Charles Lloyd - 8: Kindred Spirits, Live From The Lobero
The legendary saxophonist, composer, and jazz mystic Charles Lloyd celebrated his 80th birthday on March 15, 2018, at his hometown venue, Santa Barbara’s Lobero Theatre, with an unprecedented grouping of musical friends including guitarist Julian Lage, pianist Gerald Clayton, bassist Reuben Rogers, and drummer Eric Harland, with special guests organist Booker T. Jones and bassist Don Was joining the ensemble midway.

3 Likes
1 Like

Rose Golden Doorways, the new album by Seb Rochford’s latest outfit Pulled By Magnets.

Released 14 Feb. 2020) 50th anniversary, 180G limited edition gold vinyl of Simon & Garfunkel’s iconic fifth and final studio album.

7 Likes